• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

I am sure that there is a thread on how it all works but i can't find it. So what do i do to sell something? I put up the add. Wait for someone to respond, come up with the price, and then they pay me through pay pal? Do i ship first or do they pay first? Also, what types of fees will have to be paid? I know there is the pay pal fee and shipping fee, how much will those usually cost?THanks in advance.

#2 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,647 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

http://www.techpb.co...cement=18&f=997

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#3 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

i already saw this. It is not what i am looking for

#4 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,647 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Its all in there if you read it again. Only thing thats not is shipping and PP fees, which are usually around $25 depending on the parcel and PP fees are 4% of the transaction.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#5 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I am sure that there is a thread on how it all works but i can't find it. So what do i do to sell something? I put up the add. Wait for someone to respond, come up with the price, and then they pay me through pay pal? Do i ship first or do they pay first? Also, what types of fees will have to be paid? I know there is the pay pal fee and shipping fee, how much will those usually cost?THanks in advance.

basically you put it up, wait for a buyer, you guys settle on a price, he pays you via paypal, (you never ship first!) then after you receive the payment you box up the item and take it to the post office with the buyer's address etc. pay the shipping fees unless the buyer is paying for the fees, and thats it. Also make sure to add tracking to the package, makes it easier for you and the buyer to know when it'll arrive. If the buyer wants faster shipping or insurance make sure to make it clear that they can get those things at their expense.

Lulzjustacat.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users