Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Witch is the best and y

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

their is no best, each excel in their own ways. I would skip the NT it tends to have problems which I dont care for fixing. between the G6R and Ego it really all depends on your play style. if you dont mind tuning the ego then its a great choice, if you want your marker shooting well when you get it G6R. its really personal preference.

#3 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Go for the Ego if you want 80% of the G6R's performance and half the maintenance. Avoid the NT completely.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#4 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

I guess the my is a bad choice huh so the g6r it's about as good as an ego? What little bit of things does it have an upper hand on the ego

#5 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

A bit of smoothness, and about 2 pods in efficiency.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#6 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Avoid the NT, the only one I've seen was broken. The g6r will be the smoother out of the two, and quieter, without any tuning. The ego comes with everything you could ever need, it has the bling of the solenoid adjusters. Cons of the g6r include the fact you need a low pressure tank, the lack of macroline and the nagging fact you should be pressure testing your marker. Cons of the ego are out of the box it is loud, and has macroline. The g6r has a slightly thinner and longer feel than an ego, the ego feels more compact in the hands. The triggers are a toss up.
In the end, I compare the two with this analogy: the g6r is a supercar, like a lambo. It comes with very little extras that don't do directly with the performance. The ego is a fully loaded executive sedan. Still lightning quick, but not as fast as its purpose built cousin. It however, has many things with it, seats that vibrate, a refrigerator cruise control, etc. I still don't know which one you want, but I hopes that helps your decision

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#7 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Yea so what kind of tank would be good on the g6r can a ninja 68/4500.adjustable reg

Regulator

#8 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

I hate defending the nt but the 11 is a pretty good gat, the original nt however was...... ew. the nt11 has such bad rep because of the original nt. with me would say g6r<nt11<ego 11. feel the ego series is overrated. the g6r is the better choice in the 3 though
109.gif

#9 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Even a working NT wont perform that great

#10 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,766 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Even a working NT wont perform that great

Not true, they are smoother thern poppets but not as smooth as most spools, dye did this to apeal to poppet users. Shot sme and the performance varied between the users, liked m friends rob's but keanu's was alittle to... suckish lol.
109.gif

#11 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

OK so which tank would be the best to use on the g6r could a ninja 68/4500 with adjustable regulator

#12 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

OK so which tank would be the best to use on the g6r could a ninja 68/4500 with adjustable regulator

Bob Long recommends low pressure ( 500psi or lower tank reg output). so yeah, if you do have a ninja adjustable reg on your tank, then just take out all the shims in your tank reg and it will work with the G6r. Just research on how to safely and properly take out the shims.

I have the SLP reg and the adjustable ninja regs with all the shims taken out. Both of them work well with my G6r.

POS

#13 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

OK how if u have a gin that has a high pressure u just put the shims back on and ur good to go

OK how if u have a gin that has a high pressure u just put the shims back on and ur good to go

#14 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Posted Image

#15 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Very few guns won't work with a low pressure tank

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#16 Newballer

Newballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

I know but he says you can put a ninja 68/4500 on it but u gotta take off the shims so if I do that then put them on I can use it for a high pressure output gun

#17 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

I know but he says you can put a ninja 68/4500 on it but u gotta take off the shims so if I do that then put them on I can use it for a high pressure output gun

yes, when you put back the shims that you took off, the reg output would be high pressure again. And Rhino was saying that you can leave your reg to output low pressure coz most electronic markers nowadays functions well at 400~550psi. Unless you have a spyder and still planning to use it.

POS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users