• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dime

Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

Ha, ironic... I put up a thread in the Mississippi section and only one guy posted in the Mississippi section other than me, and now our sister stated has no thread either.

Well to get to the point if any team needs a well rounded paintball player to play ANY type of paintball let me know.
All I'm gonna do, is just go on and do what I feel. - Jimi Hendrix

CRITICAL PAINTBALL

#2 wdlong1

wdlong1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:38 PM

Ha, ironic... I put up a thread in the Mississippi section and only one guy posted in the Mississippi section other than me, and now our sister stated has no thread either.

Well to get to the point if any team needs a well rounded paintball player to play ANY type of paintball let me know.

give it time -- this will grow

#3 Dime

Dime

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:07 PM

Ha, I plan on dyeing (<---hehe) when I get around 85-90, I'm 17 know. I don't think I have that much time. :rolleyes:
All I'm gonna do, is just go on and do what I feel. - Jimi Hendrix

CRITICAL PAINTBALL

#4 sunshinekid91

sunshinekid91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:08 PM

We just need time for all the local fields to wean themselves off of pb nation... I know that the Paintball Command people seem to think that the only existing paintball website in America is pbnation. I'm confident that word will get around though...hopefully before Dime turns 90 :lol: .
Oh and by the way, I'm looking for a team too, so if anyone needs a hard playing canner, I'm available...
And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my Lord, for Thee...power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall in ever be. In Nommine Patri, et Filli, et Spiritu Sacti, AMEN.
ACADIANA PAINTBALL COMPLEX
Kid please, my System X NME LE will literally shit your gun...how do you think I got my reflex rail?

#5 hisviciousness

hisviciousness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:40 PM

Mississippi is alive... barely
I'm one of a kind, so don't be jealous. You're one of a kind too. Hopefully

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users