• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ToolCribGuy72

ToolCribGuy72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Has anyone ever seen the ads for this 1989 concept? Some info on it can be seen at vintagerex.com. Says there was only two prototypes made before the company (Elite Enterprises)shut `er down. It was a kind of a drum mag fed Thompson Machine Gun looking affair.

Just wondered if anyone out there came in proximity to either one or know their where about? Other than still stuffed away in a box in the manufacturers basement.
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

#2 Deftone

Deftone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Any pics??? Might remember it if I saw it.

#3 ToolCribGuy72

ToolCribGuy72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

Posted Image http://www.vintagere.../Destroyer1.jpg I`m still learning on how to get actual pics on here, but if you go to vintagerex.com and look for these in their marker display under Elite Enterprises, you can see all the photos. I`m sure they are a lost cause. I was just hoping maybe after they were discontinued, they were given to someone and passed along to a final owner that would not mind parting with one or both. I`m fond of heavy, mechanical, odd paintball guns from yesturyear. These two examples just about take the cake.

#4 Phoenix01

Phoenix01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Theres the pictures, you just have to put the image tags around the link to the picture. [ IMG][/IMG ] except without the spaces between brackets and text.

#5 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

There was a thread on MCB about it, Its an oldy though, I think Sugarstump or Bacci had one. But everyone has such a large collection its hard to keep track.
What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#6 ToolCribGuy72

ToolCribGuy72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:43 PM

Ren n Stimpy, nice. I`ll give it a go later at posting pics but I`m a quad at this computer shit so no promises. Strip n assembly of a Harley, do that with a blindfold. I`ll take a look for the MCB thread though, might have a slim chance at a hunt. Thanks

#7 Deftone

Deftone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Congrats, someone finally posted a picture of a gun I DON'T remember!!!! Lol, that thing is a freaking beast...And I always said a VM68 was a boat anchor, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users