• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mig-29

mig-29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

please try to help me id an old electronic marker. sorry i cannot seem to up load a pic from my cell, so ill have to just try to wing it. ok, its a stacked tube, spash annoed, bolt has pin at the top behind vert. feed tube, no eyes that i can see, just the old cocker style ball detente, the body is very cut and carved with day light between the stacked tubes, single style trigger, with PP on the rubber grips. other than that there is no other visible lettering or name. on first glance it looks to be some kind of old timmy or similar model. the body is boxy, and rectanglar, think, old school shocker, or trix, but way lighter. back of marker has an on off switch, some kind of port mabey for a charger, or internet cable. it does have a 9 volt battery on the right side of the grip i think. there is no external lpr, reg is huge, reminds me of an old spyder reg, drop forward goes wayyyy forward with a stubby tank that looks pretty new, looks like cocker threads for the one pc barrel. im thinking circa, 99-2001 mabey. price is dirt cheap, stubby tank is worth price of the whole deal. gun, drop, tank, 2 barrels, viewloader revvy. less than 100.00. but i would at least like to know what marker it is and if i can even find parts for it. i dont need a 65 dollar paper weight. lol. if i can figure out how to up load pics i will do it as i did take several pics of the marker. thanks in advance.

#2 Myrkul

Myrkul

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

Its either a Bob long defiant, a Smart Parts Impulse, or an ICD Bushmaster. The Defiant and the Bushmaster are almost identical besides the Defiant using Autococker threaded barrels, and the Bushmaster using ICD threads. The patent was actually jointly owned by Bob Long and Indian Creek Designs, pretty decent shooting markers. The impulse takes Smart Parts threads and is kind of quirky, it will need a tapeworm LPR mod to function without really bad first shot drop. Depending on upgrades they are all worth about $100, the Defiant being worth slightly more because it takes autococker threads.With the right upgrades they are all pretty fun shooters, I still take out my heavily modded bushmaster every now and then and it still rips, despite the fact that it only has semi auto and is completely blind. Posted Image

Edited by Myrkul, 28 January 2013 - 03:59 PM.

"I only drink the blood of my enemies! oh, and occasionally one of those strawberry Slurpee thingies"

#3 riddler

riddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

My money is on Tribal.

#4 Myrkul

Myrkul

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

My money is on Tribal.

Good point I forgot about those.
"I only drink the blood of my enemies! oh, and occasionally one of those strawberry Slurpee thingies"

#5 mig-29

mig-29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

tribal? who made tribal have not heard of or have just forgotten that one. my guess is mabey a bushmaster but still its longer more like an old school matrix. the back is flush with no knob. the bolt is visible from the back but flush with the back. on the back plate is a micro switch, and a red, green ,and yellow light. also some kind of port or jack. other than that the set up seams same as imp, bushy, defiant etc. it does look like at once upon a time it was a pricey pb gun.

#6 Myrkul

Myrkul

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

tribal? who made tribal have not heard of or have just forgotten that one. my guess is mabey a bushmaster but still its longer more like an old school matrix. the back is flush with no knob. the bolt is visible from the back but flush with the back. on the back plate is a micro switch, and a red, green ,and yellow light. also some kind of port or jack. other than that the set up seams same as imp, bushy, defiant etc. it does look like at once upon a time it was a pricey pb gun.

I demand pictures.

#7 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Sounds like an old impulse with a manifold reg. there were single triggers available.

#8 mig-29

mig-29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

bingo on the tribal. a twister tribal i googled trible and found the trible owners group and taadahh there she be. for my 89 dollars i got the gun an aci stubby tank, an old nitro duck tuff skin 4500 tank with the old school reg, stock barrel, what looks like a lapco 14" barrel. some old brasseagle pods, a very cool and working viewloader 9volt revolution. the gun leaks like a beeyotch, from out of the vert feed, (that cant be good) but it turned on and cycled until i ran out of air which i had less than 1000 psi when i hooked it up. i took pics on my cell and up loaded them to my facebook page but i dont know how to get them here. im old, like the flintstones, and we didnt have technology. lol. thanx for the help with this id have never figured it out haha

#9 Deftone

Deftone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

Pretty sure BBT "Bad Boyz Toyz" were the ones that put the Tribal on the market...I remember us getting a couple in back in the day and I'm pretty sure we got them from BBT.

#10 riddler

riddler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

There was a BBT version, but the marker was mfgr'd by Toxic Toys.

#11 Deftone

Deftone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

There was a BBT version, but the marker was mfgr'd by Toxic Toys.

Your right, I don't think we ever had any of the Toxic ones in, think we only had the BBT models in "and had them in forever"...If I remember right we damn near had to give them away to get rid of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users