12 replies to this topic

#1 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

ive come down to deciding which of these 2 hoppers are the best. i dont play only speedball or only woodsball i play eveything. i need a loader that fits every playing style but still feeds over 20bps and is reliable

#2 joshjm500

joshjm500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

I had the prophecy so i can say it is a good hopper others swear its the best but for both i would say pinokio its nose cone makes it perfect for long wood games and the short nose is good for speed ball i know it wasnt an option but just wanted to put it out there i never tried the spire so cant say anything bout it

#3 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

sorry i posted this topic again. i forgot i already did. yeah ive also tried the pinokio but didnt like the size too much and the feed rate

#4 joshjm500

joshjm500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

Ok have u tried a rotor?

#5 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

PINOKIO!
MARQ OWNERS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE

Posted Image

#6 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

z2 is fantastic. Cost's less and is IMO better then both the rotor and the Spire. Opinion is really all it comes down to anyways with these 3, they all do everything a loader is supposed to do and they excel at every point.
109.gif

#7 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

I'm a rotor guy but I've heard great things about both the z2 and the spire. I'm thinking of actually picking up either a z2 or a spire as a back-up. I don't ever see my rotor going down but feednecks do break so it never hurts to have a spare.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#8 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

i just have one question about the z2. almost every video i see of people using the z2 they always have trouble turning it on and off. i could imagine how hard it would be to turn it on/off while wearing glove. thats the only thing that i dont like about the z2 and also that its tricky to completely disassemble

#9 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

i just have one question about the z2. almost every video i see of people using the z2 they always have trouble turning it on and off. i could imagine how hard it would be to turn it on/off while wearing glove. thats the only thing that i dont like about the z2 and also that its tricky to completely disassemble

Almost every video? Please send me some links because that's definitely unheard of at least from where I'm standing.

No, it's not hard to turn the power switch on a z2 on and off... You just slide it from left to right nothing complicated about that. And no, it's not hard to do it using a glove unless your using something thick like a snow glove. I play with paintball gloves and have yet to have an issue turning my z2 on and off.

As far as disassembly goes, if your talking about a full disassembly for a Z2 then yes it can be a pain in the butt mainly because of the e-clips. However, a basic disassembly is pretty simple on a Z2 and it's really not necessary to do a full disassemble. :)

Edited by crPaliza, 31 January 2013 - 09:51 AM.

#10 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

well i finally decided which hopper to get and i got the spire. ive used it a couple times already and fell in love with it

#11 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

well i finally decided which hopper to get and i got the spire. ive used it a couple times already and fell in love with it

Good man! It really just comes down to opinion. And in my opinion the spire is the best :P
\Posted Image

#12 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I used to be a rotor guy... Until I bought a spire. Either way you can't go wrong as they are both quality proven loaders. I can't comment on the z2 as I haven't used it.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#13 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

I love my z2, I love the looks and the way it feeds any paint. I don't like how hard it is to break down. I will probably pick up a spire soon, and tell you about it then.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users