9 replies to this topic

#1 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Anybody go to one? It sounds like an interesting large game to attend.

Welcome to PRZ Paintball! PRZ Paintball is located in Picton ON and was formerly known as Prince Edwards Heights when the site was used as a Canadian Forces base. The site was used as a military base until 1969 when the Ontario Ministry of Health opened the facility as a hospital for individuals with disabilities. The hospital was closed down in 1999 but the remains of the buildings and court yards have became the fastest growing paintball field in Ontario.

With over 100,000 square feet of playing area amongst three large buildings and acres upon acres of playing ground outside, this fully insured paintball field will leave you with a memorable experience and wanting more!

Pre-registration packages and prices are as follows:
$90 One day entry with a case of mid-grade paint. Includes camping, free entry to night game, extra prizes. ($25 in savings)
$100 One day entry with a case of high-grade paint. Includes camping, free entry to night game, extra prizes. ($25 in savings)
$120 Two day entry with a case of mid-grade paint. Includes camping, free entry to night game, extra prizes. ($20 in savings)
$130 Two day entry with a case of high-grade paint. Includes camping, free entry to night game, extra prizes. ($20 in savings)
If you pre entry you can choose what team you want to play with.

http://przpaintball.com/index.html
https://www.facebook...01559389943322/

A military base turned into a mental health facility that's now a paintball field? Sounds promising. Any of the eastern guys been to it? Just trying to feel out whether it's worth the drive from London.

Any input greatly appreciated. Cheers.

#2 Cap'n Biff

Cap'n Biff

Lab Ogre

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Yes. Yes it is. And you'll get to to run with (or away from, depending on which side you choose) Citrus Connection.

It is a great field, intense as Hell inside the complex. I drive 3 hours from Ottawa several times a year just because the games there are so much fun. Anyone East of Windsor and South of Sudbury should take a trip out once a year at least to try the place out. It's one of my top 10 fields to play.
Paintballs bounce off me like raisins off an Oldsmobile...
My Feedback
Lapco BigShot Assault A5 14"

#3 cocker addict

cocker addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

It's probably one of the best fields I've played at due to how raw and gnarly it is. The military still owns the place and could shut it down at anytime, so it's a good idea to go sooner then later. It's well worth the drive and alot of techpb'ers will be there.

#4 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Nice. Who's side you guys rolling with? I'm thinking we should hit this up.

#5 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

Considering I'm the general for it I'm hoping the TechPB'ers will roll along with me =)

#6 Jaccen

Jaccen

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Congrats on the appointment. Who's the other general? The facebook event page is a bit sparse on details.

#7 Inmycrosshairs

Inmycrosshairs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

"TZB Smash. the boy wonder" quote. is the other general for the American team.
https://www.facebook...&type=1

And if you are thinking about going. Do IT!. My best games have been at PRZ. Playing there is insane. You really get the rawness of indoor paintball from it. it isn't like playing in a plywood town. This is a full on building that you are sprinting down hallways and shooting out windows three stories up. It is amazing.
And like, where else can you sneak around and hit 16 people with foams swords. :P
i completely recommend it. Go for both days and have a blast.
It is awesome. :)
Plus playing pump there is so much fun, :)

Playing Pump = Awesomeness!!!
Feedback +4 / -0

Phantom pump!    Undercocked Extras!!!!

http://www.techpb.co...ing-kit-extras/

#8 CrowsFeast1

CrowsFeast1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

I will be there, in only my second season of paintball :D

Hopefully I have all the gear I need, I'm not quite sure if I should be getting more pods/carriers and/or a spare tank...

#9 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,232 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

As long as you have a good 68/45 CF tank you shouldn't need a second one, get yourself a good pack and it never hurts to have an ass load of pods.

#10 Inmycrosshairs

Inmycrosshairs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hahahahaha. yup. Going to be amazing!!!!!! Craziest games ever.
Orange - Are you going to be there with Citrus Connections both days??
And for being there with one tank. Last year at this game. The sunday was BYOP. so people rolled in and brought cases of paint. I remember a guy, twin 68/45's on his back, hooked up via remote. Posted Image
And midway through a game, he would go for air.

I am good with my pump. Posted Image

Playing Pump = Awesomeness!!!
Feedback +4 / -0

Phantom pump!    Undercocked Extras!!!!

http://www.techpb.co...ing-kit-extras/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users