• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mac03n

mac03n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hey, I've just registered for TechPB Forums, and I'm loving it! Shoutout to Mike (paintballtechpb) love your videos! Well anyways, on to my question. How do I properly aim my Empire Axe? I absolutely love the marker, I've just been having some aiming issues. Everything runs smooth and the barrel is clean. I've been playing paintball for some time now, as well. So if you could give me some tips on how to aim a speedball marker, that would be much appreciated. Also, any upgrades for the Axe anyone would recommend? Thanks for reading!!

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,974 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Pretty much just point and shoot, then adjust based on where the stream of paint is going. Eventually you'll become comfortable enough with the gun that you'll just know where to point it.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#3 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Look at videos of pro players shooting and work on posture and correct marker positioning (such as where to put the tank in your shoulder, where your hands should be), and feel free to tweak it to fit your own body and make it as comfortable as possible. Maybe even practice in the mirror. But when it comes to shooting and aiming, here's how it goes.
1.) aim at target
2.) shoot
3.) adjust as necessary
4.) shoot again

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#4 Special Ed

Special Ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

I thought this post was lost when techpb was upgraded last time.

http://www.techpb.co...ndpost&p=192653

#5 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

Unless you're sponsored, then you should probably shoot at everything that moves regardless of if you hit it or not. Also, be sure to throw most of your paint on the ground cause you're sponsored and get all your paint for FREE

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#6 mac03n

mac03n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Unless you're sponsored, then you should probably shoot at everything that moves regardless of if you hit it or not. Also, be sure to throw most of your paint on the ground cause you're sponsored and get all your paint for FREE

PROFESSIONAL

#7 Dits

Dits

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

Well with electronic markers the feedneck is in the way of aiming so you have to shoot your gun and depending on your line of shots and where they are hitting. re adjust. and over time your skills wll become more fluwid

#8 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

PROFESSIONAL

Make sure you buy the most expensive gear you can find, because if you don't, you aren't PROFESSIONAL.

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#9 PassivePB

PassivePB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Have your tank around your shoulder wherever you prefer and line the barrel up with your eyes, shoot where you look and adjust accordingly. At least that's how I do it.

#10 Carolus Rex

Carolus Rex

I won at life once.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

It takes some time getting used to. I know i used to have my tank sit ontop of my shoulder instead of shouldering it properly like i do now. I personally line up the backcap of my marker with my nose and then "aim by zen" so to speak. This is not neceserilly the way everybody should to it. But this allows me to play as tight as possible.

Edited by Carolus Rex, 30 January 2013 - 02:39 AM.

o8qo.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users