• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Slipurknot15

Slipurknot15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

i was wondering if anybody new how to get markers for a discount or something along those lines
PM ME ABOUT PAINTBALL DRAWINGS

#2 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

It depends. Some people like me get cheap markers through sponsorship discounts. If you are a field and buying a rental fleet, then i would imagine that the company would give you a discount since you are buying in bulk. You can also get discounts if you search the internet. Some places will have discounts that run for a limited time or forever. For example, the drone dropped down to $430.

#3 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,646 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Buy them used.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#4 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

Buy them used.

QFT, pretty much the only discount. If you were sponsored then you could get a discount on whatever brand, but if you were you wouldnt be asking about it lol Posted Image

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#5 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

The only way to get marker discounts on brand new items is to work for the company, have a heavy sponsorship from the company, or a heavy sponsorship from a store/field.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#6 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Buy them used.

Exactly what I was gonna say.......

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#7 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

i was wondering if anybody new how to get markers for a discount or something along those lines

PBNation has as "pro-players" forum where pros will go to sell gear.
lots of times you'll see a pro trying to sell some brand new guns that they got through their sponsor and theyll usually sell for very very cheap.
i bought a brand new Geo 3 off of Alex Fraige for roughly $400 less than retail price.

Another tip would be to find Field/manufacturer reps on the forums and see if they can get you discounts. I want to start playing scenarios, so i tracked down a former GOG employee and he sold me 2 brand new GOG G-1's for $230 each. they even came with a firebolt and QEV.
The deals are out there. just have to know how to find them.

You could also be sponsored, but realistically, unless you are a VERY successful team playing at a national level, don't expect anything from any big paintball companies.

Edited by Pakistani, 01 February 2013 - 01:49 AM.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#8 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Sponsorship is easy if you have good PR, sell your team and you can get a damn good sponsorship. Now, not ALL sponsorships are completely awesome, some give you a minimal discount on things you already have and it just isn't worth it (i.e.: you are only looking for a marker but for $1500 you can get a geo 3 + mask + pants + jersey+ gloves & pack). This is NOT a good sponsorship but still a sponsorship none the less. The BEST thingt o do is get "in" with your local pro shop and field. These are you will find the best discounts, including markers.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#9 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:45 PM

Our D3 team got a pretty decent discount on the extcy's. We're like one of the few teams to be sponsored by them. We were also partially sponsored by Empire, but we used GoG markers, yet empire gear from their whole gearbag kit thing they make you buy. We got them for 220 from them when we got 10. This season, however, we might decide to go with just empire if we can shell out enough for an axe or mini, and Empire is a very good company to be sponsored by.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#10 AJpaintball4life

AJpaintball4life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

You can try to find bargains by simply looking through different sites and shopping around to see who has the lowest price on a specific marker you are looking for. One good place to start would be to Google for: Paintball guns for sale "discount". Quite often you can also find some pretty competitive priced markers selling on Ebay's "buy it now" section.

Lowest price Paintball equipments

http://paintballgunsforsalenow.com

Over 2000 fans on Facebook:
https://www.facebook...sforsalenowpage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users