• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Potato

Potato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Does anybody else really want to give this phone a go? I know I do. Please don't turn this into a smartphone war.

#2 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Not really. In my opinion Google still offers the best experience followed by iOS. Windows Phone is in a distant third.

I feel like Blackberry is offering too little too late. Spec on the phones aren't impressive at all nor is the OS.

Honest opinion is that there is no reason at all to pick Blackberry (or WP8) over iOS or Android
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#3 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Not even in the slightest, I love my WP8. Screw your boring rows of icons and such Posted Image

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#4 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

in my opinion its got to much shit going on at the same time, they tried to make it a "multitasking" phone by having everything at once on screen "ie the peek function" but its 2013, every study we have done suggests that humans suck at multitasking. I want a phone, not a portable computer,

I want a phone with a screen and buttons, It has a basic camera, and a texts, makes calls, and has a memo pad.
the facebook, twitter all the social media. the TOTALLY useless plethora of gaming apps. maybe its just me but i see then more as "wasting your battery life apps"

I dont want to buy a gameboy, i dont want a Ipod. I want a single tasking phone. that does its job without freezing or needing a hundred updates.

Edited by Eskimo, 03 February 2013 - 04:09 PM.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#5 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,918 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

#6 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Blackberry had one thing going for them the business market and they have all gone iOS which is probably the best OS for business considering its simplicity. They are trying to make it seem business orientated by making the phone cover the personal and business lives of the buyer but it wont be enough. I dont think they will capture their market share yet and they are probably are just riding out the inevitable.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users