• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

I am looking for a good, yet intuitive, user friendly software app that I can use to just rip out specific parts of music or sound bites and then edit into either gifs, or videos that i am making.

Does anybody else do that here, and what apps do you use ... is there any good freeware out there ( prolly not ) for this ? The pc I would be using this on is a little older and has a WinXP operating system, so it needs to be compatible with that. Not looking to do this on any of my newer PC's.

#2 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Audacity. Download the audio, find the part you want, delete the rest, resave.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#3 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

Audacity. Download the audio, find the part you want, delete the rest, resave.

Thx

another friend told me tonight about a program called Wavepad, and he also mentioned Audacity ... i think they are both freeware so it'll be hard to go wrong there.

#4 amenda8998

amenda8998

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:26 AM

I am looking for a good, yet intuitive, user friendly software app that I can use to just rip out specific parts of music or sound bites and then edit into either gifs, or videos that i am making.

Does anybody else do that here, and what apps do you use ... is there any good freeware out there ( prolly not ) for this ? The pc I would be using this on is a little older and has a WinXP operating system, so it needs to be compatible with that. Not looking to do this on any of my newer PC's.

well, if you want to cut video into clips and make them into a new one, then I suggest you ShowBiz, which I have been using to making video for long time. Here's the tutorial on how to edit a video with ShowBiz from the developer in case you need it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users