• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Pewis

Pewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys I just got a awesome valken v-max and so far it is GREAT. I just became concerned because in the forums people are saying that it feeds less than 12 bps. mine fed 100 paintballs in less than 5 seconds. Does this hopper degrade? Have you guys had any problems with your v-max?

#2 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey guys I just got a awesome valken v-max and so far it is GREAT. I just became concerned because in the forums people are saying that it feeds less than 12 bps. mine fed 100 paintballs in less than 5 seconds. Does this hopper degrade? Have you guys had any problems with your v-max?

Mine works fine. Try getting a pinokio paddle for it since the stock one is absolute garbage. Other than that I think it's a great hopper!

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#3 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Was it feeding the paintballs in a drop test format? Because if it were it would be feeding considerably less when on a gun versus the results taken from the drop test, due to the fact that there was no pressure being put on and off the ball stack at that time so the bps would seem rather exaggerated.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#4 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

call pinokio or just email them asking if you can have one of their props. im shooting 18bps with the pinokio prop

#5 JMCPB23

JMCPB23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

i cant get mine to keep uo with my mini and i have it at 12.5 mine us only feeding like 10 bps

#6 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

I'm assuming you did the drop test and not actually on a gun firing like the guy above me said. I don't like sticktodrum very much but when he does do tests i tend to watch.

skip to 12:40 to see the v-max feed while shooting a marker. stick compares both the z2 and rotor in the same fashion as well so you have something to compare it to.

Edited by III Kezia III, 04 February 2013 - 11:01 PM.

Lulzjustacat.png

#7 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

I'm assuming you did the drop test and not actually on a gun firing like the guy above me said. I don't like sticktodrum very much but when he does do tests i tend to watch.

skip to 12:40 to see the v-max feed while shooting a marker. stick compares both the z2 and rotor in the same fashion as well so you have something to compare it to.

One does not simply "not like sticktodrum"... Haha this test is great though, my vmax keeps up with 13 bps no problem. Ive had it for a little less than a year, and it still has the stock paddle. I cap everything at 12.5 so I have no use for anything faster.

#8 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

i play uncapped semi most of the time and 12 bps is not enough.....
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#9 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

i put the pinokio prop on mine. i put it on my gun and it easily shot 18+bps. justy call them and ask. youll get it for free. trust me

#10 vector911

vector911

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

There were issues with the gears being loose on the vmax and skipping due to loose tolerance on a part. There was a guy on pbn that fixed them for cheap. He made some good videos on what was wrong and how to fix it too.

#11 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

For those that are adding the pinokio prop or the spyder fasta prop, are you adding the drive cone only or also the motor as well? If you're adding the motor, does it connect directly to the vmax pin connection at the power source? Has anyone noticed any downside to changing out the valken drive cone for the pinokio one?
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#12 PatrickThomas85

PatrickThomas85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

I had a V-Max and it was decent. I personally reccomend using it if youre playing rec ball, where you don't need super fast feeding. The only main problem I see with it is the battery life is horrible.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users