• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 evilwho

evilwho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:07 PM

Ok guys last question for this guy I just purchased a Mini. I own a valken Vmax loader. Dye i4mask and right now the only tank I have is 2 guriella air 48/3000 tanks the main question is are these tanks good enough for 3man tourney play D4 with a invert mini I know I won't shoot tons of paint and being d4 I don't plan on it but my budget limits me to either I buy a cf tank and miss a few games or use my 48 what you guys think. Yes my budget is limit I have kids and bills lol thanks for the input guys.

#2 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

If your comfortable with the tank then you should be ok. But you could always sell one and put that towards another tank. Or maybe someone is willing to trade their cf tank for both of yours

#3 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

Ok guys last question for this guy I just purchased a Mini. I own a valken Vmax loader. Dye i4mask and right now the only tank I have is 2 guriella air 48/3000 tanks the main question is are these tanks good enough for 3man tourney play D4 with a invert mini I know I won't shoot tons of paint and being d4 I don't plan on it but my budget limits me to either I buy a cf tank and miss a few games or use my 48 what you guys think. Yes my budget is limit I have kids and bills lol thanks for the input guys.

in general, you're not going to need the most high end gear to do well in 3-man. thats true for all tournaments really, but 3-man doesnt really have the most skillful players playing it. Not taking anything away from any 3-man guys, but in general, its a beginner's fomat.

your tank will do fine. As long as you know how much paint you can shoot with it, and you're mindful of it, then you'll be 100% fine. If you go out there and say, "alright guys, im going to shoot at snake the entire game" and 3 pods later you're out of air, thats when you might have problems.

3-man is about smart, agressive paintball. if you're doing it right, you probably wont be shooting a lot of paint so its nothing you should need to worry about.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#4 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:04 AM

in general, you're not going to need the most high end gear to do well in 3-man. thats true for all tournaments really, but 3-man doesnt really have the most skillful players playing it. Not taking anything away from any 3-man guys, but in general, its a beginner's fomat.

your tank will do fine. As long as you know how much paint you can shoot with it, and you're mindful of it, then you'll be 100% fine. If you go out there and say, "alright guys, im going to shoot at snake the entire game" and 3 pods later you're out of air, thats when you might have problems.

3-man is about smart, agressive paintball. if you're doing it right, you probably wont be shooting a lot of paint so its nothing you should need to worry about.

yeah ... exactly what he said ^^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users