• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

i have two headbands that smell absolutely horrendous. How do i get rid of the smell? ive tried using detergent and cold wash, im afraid to warm wash

one is a HK headband and one is sandana denim

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

warm wash is fine. i wash all my PB clothes on a cold/warm setting(i guess it does cold first and warm second).
if that doesn't work, wash them in the sink by hand with detergent and really, really get scrub the fuck out of them. Also make sure you dry them as soon as they are done washing them. if you leave them in the washer, they'll start to smell like shit.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

warm wash is fine. i wash all my PB clothes on a cold/warm setting(i guess it does cold first and warm second).
if that doesn't work, wash them in the sink by hand with detergent and really, really get scrub the fuck out of them. Also make sure you dry them as soon as they are done washing them. if you leave them in the washer, they'll start to smell like shit.

ill try, but anymore surefire ways?

#4 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

arm and hammer baking soda in your wash might help.

#5 Phoenix01

Phoenix01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Soak in White Vinegar overnight, then wash as normal.

#6 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Febreeze that sh*t

#7 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

leave it out in the sun all day(direct sunlight0 it will kill all the germs. i do it with my shoes but becareful it doesnt rain.
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#8 Phoenix01

Phoenix01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

Febreeze that sh*t

In my experience Febreze just masks odors, it doesn't really make them go away. The chemical composition of Febreze is designed to absorb odors, but I've never seen it (or more specifically smelled that it) completely eliminate odors. P&G's marketing is the reason people "think" febreze is good at removing odors because they aligned it with household cleaning and pleasant smells. If you want something that indescrimately cleans, white vinegar is just that. For example, cooking pot has stains on the bottom from food being scalded to it. Pour some white vinegar in the pot and heat it up and let it boil some. Pour out almost all of the liquid and a take a green scratch pad to it and that pot will be as good as new. Works on cleaning your floors and other various items found through the house or garage. Same for clothing, it'll remove odor and act similarly to a fabric softener but without leaving the wax that makes your clothes soft yet still provides the same effect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users