• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

Title says it all .. coffee drinkers come out of the closet, whether you like premium, leaded, unleaded, or just coffee cake ...

Me, I like a good dark Gevalia Kaffe with a little half and half ... i can also drink coffee right before i go to bed, it doesn't keep me up... although late at night, my choice of drink is not usually coffee

Post up and i'll put you in the membership ... we'll have to decide collectively on what the categories should be ... dark roast, premium, cake .. lol .... i'm about open to anything

COFFEE LOVERS
stinky ( me )
SOUP
Fssto
cocker addict
PandasEverywhere
`kook
Panda Man
bassfisher
thepaintballkidd
REDCOBRA

COFFEE HATERS
Lime

Edited by stinkfingr, 14 February 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#2 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,695 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I drink coffee everyday, usually a dark roast. Time doesn't matter because it doesn't really effect me, I just love the taste.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#3 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

I have one of those kurieg things. I use that for coffee every morning. Usually drink a french roast. Some sugar and milk and I'm good to go

#4 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Location:Trapped Between The Worlds Of Make Believe, And Large Giant Multi Colored Shimmering Jello Cubes

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:53 AM

I have one of those kurieg things. I use that for coffee every morning. Usually drink a french roast. Some sugar and milk and I'm good to go

isn't that one of those machines that makes one shot of coffee, and you can pick different flavors in packets ? ... how do you like that ?

#5 cocker addict

cocker addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

I have Tim Hortons pumping through my veins, I'm actually drinking one right now.
The kurieg is nice because you can use your own loose coffee grinds instead of using a pre-sealed container like the tossimo. I prefer to grind my own coffee and using a french press. I love coffee.

#6 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

I have Tim Hortons pumping through my veins, I'm actually drinking one right now.
The kurieg is nice because you can use your own loose coffee grinds instead of using a pre-sealed container like the tossimo. I prefer to grind my own coffee and using a french press. I love coffee.

i have never had coffee that has been "pressed" ... heard alot about it, but never even been to a place that I know that does it ... i would really like to try it sometime ... is it noticeably better ?

#7 cocker addict

cocker addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

No difference in using a press really, but imo it makes a huge difference when you grind them yourself before hand. I've always wanted to try and roast my own coffee beans. Apparently you can use a popcorn machine.

#8 PandasEverywhere

PandasEverywhere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

I drink any dark roast, my favorite being Peruvian.

#9 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

isn't that one of those machines that makes one shot of coffee, and you can pick different flavors in packets ? ... how do you like that ?

I love it. You fill it with water (makes a lot) you put your cup under it. Put the flavor you want inside of the machine and push go. And then you got your self a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate or tea or cider.

#10 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

then the best thing about coffee is the peripherals ... lol

Posted Image
this cake is not a lie !!!

Posted Image
and then the sausage/egg caserole that got devoured

Edited by stinkfingr, 04 February 2013 - 10:03 AM.

#11 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Been trying out lots of new coffee. Just got some vanilla somethin from starbucks, not really feeling it

What would you guys recommend that is strong and has a good bite to it?
(that isnt super expensive)

Edited by `kook, 09 February 2013 - 06:40 PM.

It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#12 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

If you have a grinder, I have found that any dark roast bean that I grind usually has some "bite" or a little bitterness to it. If you don't have a grinder, there are some grocery stores that sell the coffe beans, and have a grinder right there for anybody to use.

#13 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

I drink coffee all day.

I'm extremely addicted to caffeine, when I don't have any in me I nearly fall asleep standing up.

#14 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Just an occasional drinker here, keurigs are great.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#15 thepaintballkidd

thepaintballkidd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

I never liked that mochachino, capachino, or anything like that (dunkachinos dont count) but a nice simple cup of breakfast blend from a keurig works just fine

#16 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

If you have a grinder, I have found that any dark roast bean that I grind usually has some "bite" or a little bitterness to it. If you don't have a grinder, there are some grocery stores that sell the coffe beans, and have a grinder right there for anybody to use.

A friend who works for starbucks got me some of their dark gold coast blend, I really like it.
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#17 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:28 AM

Well I guess I could join this club. I go to Starbucks almost every morning and I have a Kuerig and a Tassimo. I used to drink coffee a lot more but I became lactose intolerant last month so now I can only get coffee at places that have soy/lactose free milk. :(

Posted Image

#18 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

either of these two healthy food group choices go great with mah kaffee

Posted Image Posted Image

#19 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

^ Wtf when did they get fancy girl scout cookie boxes...

Also why is this a club, doesn't everybody ever drink coffee?

I love you.

#20 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

^ Wtf when did they get fancy girl scout cookie boxes...

you can't really tell from the pic, but the boxes are a lot smaller than they used to be as well ... i think the new fancy pics are a diversion to you noticing that they are way smaller ... and cost more.

Also why is this a club, doesn't everybody ever drink coffee?

Ahhh, a non believer, a coffee agnostic ... i guess we made it a club because we can ... would you like some coffee with your lime ??? :D

BTW, i added your name to the OP list.

Edited by stinkfingr, 14 February 2013 - 01:46 AM.

#21 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

just another amazing reason to love coffee

Posted Image

#22 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

Yup Posted Image , I wish there was still a Krispy kreme in my city :(

Posted Image

#23 stinkfingr

stinkfingr

time traveller

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:15 PM

YUMMM ^^^^

Just when you thought all we could do with coffee was drink it, I channeled my inner chef today and tried somethiing a little different.

I was gonna bake some perch, batter it up stick it in the oven when I had a great idea ... have any of you ever smelled coffee roasting ? The aroma is awesome ... well, i just happen to have some finely ground Gevalia ( it is like coffee powder ) and so i added it in with my garlic and herbs and seasonings for the dry batter i put on after the egg dip .... man oh man did that smell great in the oven ... and really, i couldn't taste any difference, but now all i want to do is run around the block or something .... lol

here are the final results ... except the next time i am going to add WAAAY more "powdered" coffee ...

Posted Image

#24 250 cal pntball

250 cal pntball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

I always drink carmel flavored ligherish roast, YUM

I play anything.

My setup ~ Dangerous Power Revi with a Techt bolt, 68 4500 empire tank, Dye Rotor, Dye I4s with amber and mirror lense, valken redemption pants, Empire 2012 Contact Jersey, Nike Cleats

#25 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

dark roast ftw.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users