7 replies to this topic

#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

I was just wondering what everyone thinks the best place to buy cheap($40-$50 or less), decent, and straight shooting paint is?

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,779 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Whatever isn't dimpled and breaks when you hit someone. Honestly, I haven't seen any online retailers carrying good paint for that price. Usually the best deals I've seen is from fields themselves if you have a season pass. I can get Valken paint for stupid cheap at the one of the fields I play at but Valkens high grade paint still isn't that brittle.

#3 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

I have been using Valken Fate that's $50 a case and it's been pretty good so far. Plus Proto has new paint out for $50 a case.
\Posted Image

#4 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

I've really been liking the draxxas bronze blaze lately and that's $50 a case but my local pro shop has been selling marbleizers for $60 a case recently.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#5 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

It depends on what your local stores and fields are stocking.

It depends on what your local stores and fields are stocking. A good resource would be the regular players at your local fields. They should have an idea on what's best for your neck of the woods.

#6 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

alright I'll be going paint balling for the first time on February 19. I have already bought my own gear because I have played airsoft and have switched from that to paintball because paintball seems more fun and the closest airsoft place to my house closed.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#7 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

What gun are you using? Also don't buy paint of supplys other then barrel swabs or tank orings at wallmart or any other chain store. Only buy from your local field or local pro shop. I personally only use the internet if my local field or shop says they can't get for me.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#8 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:55 PM

Also, some fields only let you use the paint they sell. Before you spend money somewhere else, call the field and ask if they are "field paint only" of if you are allowed to bring your own paint. It would suck to spend your money on paintballs and not be allowed to shoot them and have to buy more.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users