4 replies to this topic

#1 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

I recently traded my etek for a drone dx, and i like it so far, but I have a question. When I traded, I just got the gun, no macdev box, barrel, allen keys, or lube. I want to lube the drivetrain, and I checked on the manual on the macdev website and it said that you should only use macdev militia lube. Is this just to make more money, or does it actually affect performance? I have an ounce of Gr33se which is still dow33, will it work? (sorry, i'm both a macdev noob and a spoolie noob) Posted Image

EDIT: also, on a side note, does anyone make aftermarket triggers for the drone dx? i saw violent trigger was for droid, cyborg, and gt or something, but it didn't list drone

Edited by PieCars, 02 February 2013 - 06:52 PM.

My Feedback 4/0/0

#2 RealtorTommy

RealtorTommy

Elite Member

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,361 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

I recently traded my etek for a drone dx, and i like it so far, but I have a question. When I traded, I just got the gun, no macdev box, barrel, allen keys, or lube. I want to lube the drivetrain, and I checked on the manual on the macdev website and it said that you should only use macdev militia lube. Is this just to make more money, or does it actually affect performance? I have an ounce of Gr33se which is still dow33, will it work? (sorry, i'm both a macdev noob and a spoolie noob) Posted Image

EDIT: also, on a side note, does anyone make aftermarket triggers for the drone dx? i saw violent trigger was for droid, cyborg, and gt or something, but it didn't list drone

Dow 33 works great.....

Clone frame same a drone....

#3 CptKaveman

CptKaveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Quad mod your drone bud. Also I only know that the board and grips are interchangeable between clone and drone. Idk bout the trigger but I would assume so.

#4 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll do some more research on the trigger, and I'll definitely look into quad modding it Posted Image

My Feedback 4/0/0

#5 CptKaveman

CptKaveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Here's the video Op, it has the sizes for the X rings too and explains it fairly well.

http://www.pbnation....d.php?t=3798005

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users