18 replies to this topic

#1 !bob

!bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

http://houstonheatpa...eads-to-europe/
Willing to bet they smash the millennium even worse then they did the psp.
Posted Image

#2 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

http://houstonheatpaintball.com/houston-heat-heads-to-europe/
Willing to bet they smash the millennium even worse then they did the psp.

Just so everybody knows they wont have the Russians. They will pretty much have about the same roster they did when they played Vegas last year. They flopped in that tournament. I don't know if this is a good move for heat. The teams that dominate the PSP only play PSP. That's where every body's heading and those are the teams that will excel in the PSP. That's why most people said Heat destroyed last year and its true. We will see though.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#3 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Yeah Art Chaos is going to be tough to beat, however I'm still rooting for Heat to pull off a Victory, they are a different team than they were in Vegas and have meshed together to create an almost unstoppable force. IMO the only people standing in their way will be ACM.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#4 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

They are for sure not going to be as dominate.

#5 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

Yeah I mean yall gotta realize the two Russians played almost every point in the PSP. Haha I mean that team is stacked andthats what made it good but nobody will deny the Russians played a HUGE part in it.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#6 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:11 PM

they have

dynasty(remember they did amazing at cup)
TonsTons(who are in pro psp)
Art Chaos(I personally think are probably the best in the world)

it will deffinetly be very tough for heat.

But a little birdy told me that Sergey will be on heat though.

#7 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

It's funny how teams were pulling out for supposed bias towords American teams and Heats like fuck it we got this.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#8 !bob

!bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

It's funny how teams were pulling out for supposed bias towords American teams and Heats like fuck it we got this.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#9 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

If you count Russian Legion and Art Chaos as two separate teams, the only team to really dominate in the PSP, NPPL, and Millennium was the 2011 Ollie Lang reunion Dynasty, and even they fell off in the PSP towards the end of the season. Most teams only do one or two leagues because its easier to only practice for one league, though it is nice to see more American teams head over to Europe.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#10 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

There is no word that dynasty will be playing the Millennium. They all pretty much said they want to focus on the big leagues which is the PSP. Anyways like I said your going to see more and more of the serious teams dropping to just the PSP. If you want to win against the best you have to focus on the best.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#11 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

There is no word that dynasty will be playing the Millennium. They all pretty much said they want to focus on the big leagues which is the PSP. Anyways like I said your going to see more and more of the serious teams dropping to just the PSP. If you want to win against the best you have to focus on the best.

I said the 2011 Dynasty team was the only one that was successful in all three leagues. Last years Dynasty was aweful in PSP and only really good in Europe. It'll be interesting to see if Vicious sends players to play with Manchester Firm now that they aren't sponsored by PE.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#12 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

Anyways like I said your going to see more and more of the serious teams dropping to just the PSP. If you want to win against the best you have to focus on the best.

Well said

#13 PandasEverywhere

PandasEverywhere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:42 AM

So with Heat going over there you guys think that Heat may not play as well at PSP this year because they will not be practicing just for it or do you think that they will be better prepared for PSP by getting a few games in a little earlier?

#14 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:59 AM

So with Heat going over there you guys think that Heat may not play as well at PSP this year because they will not be practicing just for it or do you think that they will be better prepared for PSP by getting a few games in a little earlier?

Not a chance man. As stated before PSP is becoming the dominant league and most likely you will see teams dropping NPPL events in order to do PSP as well as some already have because PSP is trying to knock them off. Its looking like NPPL should have merged when they had the chance because they may be sleeping with the fishes if PSP keep sup these gangster tactics.

Its like the popular kid holding his birthday party on the same day as yours (your apparently a dork) and inviting all your friends where do you think they are gonna go?

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#15 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

I think this will hurt their PSP performance.
They've got a target on their back even more so than they did last year and with all the big moves we are seeing I think there will be a few teams that give them a run for their money.

#16 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

I said the 2011 Dynasty team was the only one that was successful in all three leagues. Last years Dynasty was aweful in PSP and only really good in Europe. It'll be interesting to see if Vicious sends players to play with Manchester Firm now that they aren't sponsored by PE.

I know I was not directing that at you I was just stating dynasty has not said if they were playing the Millennium or not.

Its not about practicing for the millennium I mean I highly doubt they will actually practice the format it wont be specified to the millennium at least. Its just the mental and physical drain of playing all those events and packing on all that travel time. Ask any pro that has done it and they will tell you it effects performance.

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#17 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:45 PM

So if I am reading this right, you all think Houston Heat will have it easy against european teams? Honestly if so, I think you'll be surprised.

#18 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

Dynasty did phenomenal at Vegas last year, which is when Heat did not have the Russians from Russian Legion, which they won't if they go into Millennium. Ton Ton is another pretty good team. It'll be pretty tough for Houston Heat, but if they do great, then they are well suited team given that they only just formed last year.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#19 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

So if I am reading this right, you all think Houston Heat will have it easy against european teams? Honestly if so, I think you'll be surprised.

I don't think you read this right, most of us think that they'll either be mediocre in Europe, or won't do as well in the PSP this year. How much of their psp performance is due to playing millennium will be unknown, but I doubt they'll just show up to either league and simply roll the competition.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users