• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 kthopb

kthopb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

I need some durable pants that I can slide in without tear. I don't have the money at the moment to spend on actual brand paintball pants. Any suggestions? Thanks
VForce Profilers
Invert too Loader
Gog Enmey
Ninja 48/3000psi

#2 willy704

willy704

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:49 AM

Save up and get real paintball pants. You can get a lightly used set of pants for 40 bucks on the BST.
MARQ OWNERS ARE A SUPERIOR RACE

Posted Image

#3 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

I need some durable pants that I can slide in without tear. I don't have the money at the moment to spend on actual brand paintball pants. Any suggestions? Thanks

paintball pants will always be better to use, but you could easily go to a military surplus store in your area and find some Camo BDU's to wear.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#4 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

Save up and get real paintball pants. You can get a lightly used set of pants for 40 bucks on the BST.

I agree. You can also find older models of pants that are brand new for cheap. I bought a pair of Planet Eclipse pants from 2009 for $100 and they originally retailed for $160.

Edited by TNpaintballer99, 03 February 2013 - 12:04 PM.

\Posted Image

#5 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

What is your budget for pants?
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#6 crich775

crich775

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

You can get lesser known brand paintball pants for 60$ new at Disruptive paintball, the house brand ones. If you cant even afford that, go get a pair of ACU's at your local surplus for 10 bucks.
Rest In Peace Jacob Espindola 1-12-07
OEF Vet 2011-2012, Combat Infantryman Badge Recipient

#7 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

get the dye ultralight pants........ jk. there way tooooooo much. jt and proto make decent pants. empire makes mid ranged pants

#8 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

I don't know if valken still makes pants but I picked up a pair on black Friday a few years ago for like $50. The padding is so good that on the rare occasions when I loan them out they still produce good bounces.
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#9 crich775

crich775

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I don't know if valken still makes pants but I picked up a pair on black Friday a few years ago for like $50. The padding is so good that on the rare occasions when I loan them out they still produce good bounces.

The QC on valken products is so low these days, I had a pair of the tac multicam pants, didn't even hold up to 2 weeks of play before tearing.

#10 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

Sorry to hear that. I didn't know about there bad qc. I wish I would of know that before I ordered they're horizontal tank pouch.
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

I would look at the Disruptive pants: relatively cheap, good protection, nice breathability, stretch points, and tons of adjustability for a personal, custom fit. The padding is great for slides and will protect you well, and there's padded support to keep your pack up. Theres padding in places only where you need them, and nowhere where you dont, so its a very light pair of pants. Inside is mesh for comfort and breathability. Multiple pockets ensure that you are never without your important gear, and the zippered pockets ensure you never lose anything. They have a sick style due to the diamod stitching in white for good durability and good looks. Great pants, with a cheap price. The generation 2's are $100
http://www.disruptiv.../dppantsg2.html

Edited by Orange Chicken, 03 February 2013 - 04:26 PM.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#12 Pewis

Pewis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:31 PM

I just use sweatpants. They protect me from shots and from sliding and they provide GREAT mobility

#13 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

I just use sweatpants. They protect me from shots and from sliding and they provide GREAT mobility

Actually get paintball pants, dont try to find a replacement for any paintball gear just because it's cheaper (except for a jersey, those arent really ever necessary unless you're on a team). Paintball pants are made for paintball, and thus are perfectly fitted for the sport. Go with paintball pants. Again, seriously recommend to look at the Disruptive Pants.

#14 crich775

crich775

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

I would look at the Disruptive pants: relatively cheap, good protection, nice breathability, stretch points, and tons of adjustability for a personal, custom fit. The padding is great for slides and will protect you well, and there's padded support to keep your pack up. Theres padding in places only where you need them, and nowhere where you dont, so its a very light pair of pants. Inside is mesh for comfort and breathability. Multiple pockets ensure that you are never without your important gear, and the zippered pockets ensure you never lose anything. They have a sick style due to the diamod stitching in white for good durability and good looks. Great pants, with a cheap price. The generation 2's are $100

Beat you to it ;) But for real those are great pants.

#15 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,494 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

Try JT Team Pants
Great if you can find them, they usually go for cheap when you can. $25 at most

#16 crich775

crich775

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Try JT Team Pants
Great if you can find them, they usually go for cheap when you can. $25 at most

+1 to this, I have had my pairs since I bought a stack of them new in like what, '03?
JT Team pants are great to but getting hard to find as well.

#17 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Beat you to it ;) But for real those are great pants.

Haha thanks. But...I think I hate you now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users