8 replies to this topic

#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

could someone tell me a pair of paintball pants that they like a lot that are under $100 and have a little padding?

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:27 PM

could someone tell me a pair of paintball pants that they like a lot that are under $100 and have a little padding?

Empire, Dye, and PE are the big 3. Im very confident most online retailers will be selling the 2012 models from those manufacturers for roughly $100
i have Dye and Empire pants, both are great. I've never used PE pants, but ive never heard any complaints.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:34 PM

thanks I was actually just looking at the empire pants.

One Nation

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#4 Justin B.

Justin B.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Empire, Dye, and PE are the big 3. Im very confident most online retailers will be selling the 2012 models from those manufacturers for roughly $100
i have Dye and Empire pants, both are great. I've never used PE pants, but ive never heard any complaints.

What do you think are better the dye or empire pants?

One Nation

- Cookybiscuit

#5 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

I bought a pair of Planet Eclipse 2009 pants for $100. They have great protection all over. The knees, groin, and back. Lol gotta protect the family jewels. Thee breathe amazing. I wore them around my house wanting to see if I would get hot in them. I actually forgot I was wearing them after a while :P
\Posted Image

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,591 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

I would look at the Disruptive pants: relatively cheap, good protection, nice breathability, stretch points, and tons of adjustability for a personal, custom fit. The padding is great for slides and will protect you well, and there's padded support to keep your pack up. Theres padding in places only where you need them, and nowhere where you dont, so its a very light pair of pants. Inside is mesh for comfort and breathability. Multiple pockets ensure that you are never without your important gear, and the zippered pockets ensure you never lose anything. They have a sick style due to the diamod stitching in white for good durability and good looks. Great pants, with a cheap price. The generation 2's are $100
http://www.disruptiv.../dppantsg2.html

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,802 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

What do you think are better the dye or empire pants?

Empire has better features an padding IMO but if you like lighter pants Dye are amazing. You could check ANS to see if they have 2011 Dye or Enpire pants in your size. Theres also the Empire Contact Zero which are lighter weight Empire pants. Empire has great customer service and completely solved a problem I had with one of their products and really went above and beyond. I would recommend their pants to anyone, Ive had both the 11 and 12 and theyre just amazingly well designed.
Honestly just about any brand will be great, there are jus little differences between each.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 03 February 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#8 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:08 PM

I would look at the Disruptive pants: relatively cheap, good protection, nice breathability, stretch points, and tons of adjustability for a personal, custom fit. The padding is great for slides and will protect you well, and there's padded support to keep your pack up. Theres padding in places only where you need them, and nowhere where you dont, so its a very light pair of pants. Inside is mesh for comfort and breathability. Multiple pockets ensure that you are never without your important gear, and the zippered pockets ensure you never lose anything. They have a sick style due to the diamod stitching in white for good durability and good looks. Great pants, with a cheap price. The generation 2's are $100

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#9 mustangs

mustangs

"Everyone has a plan, until they get hit in the face"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users