2 replies to this topic

#1 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

I have an extra spyder laying around and I'd like to mod it up. Not looking to spend anything more than $50 on this. It's a 2005 pilot acs. I have two strikers, one slotted one not. It's got an upgraded board that I stole from a 2009 spyder in it. Currently it does not have eyes but the board is eye ready. It's also got a high flow valve pin in it and fully cycles on 600 psi. I do not have a front block that has an asa on it thogh I do have a regulator that i can use for this.
I'm thinking about trying to make a sort of open class pump. The idea would be to make a back block for it and attach the bolt and pump arm to it. OR slot the side and attach the pump arm to a sled. Though that would require a long slot down one side.

combine that with a 4 oz co2 tank and a tiny push button switch and I'd have an autotrigger spump.

Thats what my thoughs are. BUT I'm open to suggestions to other cool mods both pump and semi auto. NO SPIMMY CONVERSIONS, I already did that....it's boring. I'm looking for cool spyder mods that keep the basic sear tripped operation intact. What have you done to yours?

Also the vlave chamber is tapped for a sidecar mod but the hole is plugged currently.

THANKS! :)
Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#2 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

make a q-loader compatible spump

My Feedback 4/0/0

#3 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

make a q-loader compatible spump

Interesting...

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users