• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mydisplayname

mydisplayname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

What are some of your coolest spyder mods such as spumps spimmys ect. I have built a spump and want to know what else i can build. i would like to see pictures of your projects to help me create ideas.

#2 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

Spump. If I had money I would have built a spimmy. Only thing I need for my Spump is the pump handle, it's the 09 model without a threaded lpr so I'm having trouble finding something that'd slide over the barrel and still have room for my metal dowl pump rod to go into.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#3 mydisplayname

mydisplayname

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Spump. If I had money I would have built a spimmy. Only thing I need for my Spump is the pump handle, it's the 09 model without a threaded lpr so I'm having trouble finding something that'd slide over the barrel and still have room for my metal dowl pump rod to go into.

i used 3/4 inch inner diameter pvc for mine and thin put a 1 1/4 inch peace over it and made a tight hole to fit the rod in between he two peaces. not to hard

#4 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Been planning both a Spump and a Spimmy. Just having trouble finding the right parts. I need to look in places other than Ebay and Craigslist. Always overpriced.

#5 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

i used 3/4 inch inner diameter pvc for mine and thin put a 1 1/4 inch peace over it and made a tight hole to fit the rod in between he two peaces. not to hard

Thanks! That's all I need Posted Image

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#6 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Just wait until I get my hammer 7...
Pics will be posted...

#7 mydisplayname

mydisplayname

• Members