• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

I'm fairly new to paintballing and I only been to the field 2 times and I want a better marker than I have right now because I have a Azodin Kaos a mechanical marker and I want a Electronic that is decent. I don't have a budget but when I bought the azodin I did. So any Preferred electronic marker?

#2 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

It really does depend on how much you're willing to spend on a marker. There is a wide range of options, especially if you don't mind buying used.

#3 CptKaveman

CptKaveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

What's your price range? Do you have a mask, hopper, or hpa tank? I'm a fan of the drone dx since its only $430. A GoG(envy/enemy) Is supposedly a good entry level marker. Ive never shot or owned one though so yeah.

#4 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:31 PM

The most I'm willing to spend is maybe around 400 ish and was thinking about buying it from the b/s/t forum

Edited by Hyrinmaru, 05 February 2013 - 01:32 PM.

#5 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Also I heard that a mini v3 is good or is it? And I saw some prices on b/s/t forum around 200ish

#6 Wolfe

Wolfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

For 400.00 you're actually in a very good spot for some quality markers. As for the mini. I've only held one, never fired. For me it was way too small and the ergonomics were odd. But then again, I'm not a small person. Best bet is to hit the local field or pro shop and at least hold different markers to get a better idea.

#7 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Save up for a new axe or look into getting used supermarkers. But the Axe is a really good choice. Do you have a good tank, mask, and loader?

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#8 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

Buy a used AXE. Great marker easy to maintain and honestly I have not had any problems with mine and have only broken it down for maintenance!

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#9 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Save up for a new axe or look into getting used supermarkers. But the Axe is a really good choice. Do you have a good tank, mask, and loader?

I have a one of the 3000 psi tank so its fine for now and I'm buying the pinokio hopper and I have one of those cheap mask from empire and I'm trying to get a i4

#10 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,893 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

I have a one of the 3000 psi tank so its fine for now and I'm buying the pinokio hopper and I have one of those cheap mask from empire and I'm trying to get a i4

Get a Carbon Fiber tank before getting a new loader or marker.

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,609 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Get a Carbon Fiber tank before getting a new loader or marker.

Get mask first before anything.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users