• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cressybear

cressybear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

Hey guys i just bought a Ego 10 and im wondering if there is any helpful tips or things i should be careful with when cleaning my gun etc. new owned a Ego before so anything would help thanks!

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,040 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

Just put a tiny amount of oil on the bolt, otherwise it'll shoot the excess into your breech and barrel.

#3 Moraken

Moraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

your rarely if ever should lube the bolt, its delrin it really dosent need it, if you do feel the need to just lightly brush some over it with your fingers.

The ego is really an efficient platform, make sure the rammer is lubed up, service the regs periodically and play

#4 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

your rarely if ever should lube the bolt, its delrin it really dosent need it, if you do feel the need to just lightly brush some over it with your fingers.

The ego is really an efficient platform, make sure the rammer is lubed up, service the regs periodically and play

Thats the first I've heard that suggestion. If nothing else, lube will certainly help pro-long the life of your o-rings.

#5 ThePBLady

ThePBLady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Make sure you are using oil and grease where it should be used. Using q - tips helps a lot when cleaning and you don't want to use anything to sharp because you don't want to end up scratching anything. You don't always have to change o rings and when cleaning it stay to your basics such as whipping it down, the reg, bolt and rammer. Don't mess with the LPR (unless changing an oring) or take the whole gun apart unless necessary.
The Pb Lady
www.thepblady.com------Visit my blog website and also find me on Facebook and YouTube

Posted Image
Tri-City Extreme

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users