2 replies to this topic

#1 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

So right now I have a G4 with a techt L7 bolt a azodin inline swivel reg, and a cp 14 inch classic barrel and i all just bought it recently but there's this person on a facebook group selling his almost new etha for $250 (its been up for sale for around 4 months and no one is biting and hes quitting) but anyway I have yet to use my G4 since I purchased the ups.I paid $57 for the bolt, $40 for the reg(I broke the last one trying to get faulty fittings off), and the barrel cost me $30 but i could not just sell the barrel with the G4 and use it with the etha. Do you think it is worth it to sell my G4 for maybe $200 and buy his etha? and also how much better is the etha compared to the G4, I have replaced all the fitting and have lubed the gun down to the solenoid so there are 0% of leaks(aired it up and tested a couple time all ready)I heard the techt'ed G4 has a better shot then the etha and not to mention better efficiency but I have yet to test it yet or shoot a full hopper of paint out of my G4 since the ups I have had the G4 for around 7 months and it is still shooting nice and i like it but the etha is selling really cheap and I don't know if I should jump on this deal.

My G4:
http://s1340.beta.ph...html?sort=3&o=6

Edited by ccseancc143, 07 February 2013 - 01:12 AM.

It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#2 pb28188

pb28188

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

If your really happy don't buy it the etha is a lot better but you've put so much money in your g4 idk

#3 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

I wouldn't, the etha is nice but still may not be as smooth as the g4 since it is a poppit still and the g4 is a spool valve. If the g4 isn't giving you any problems with leaking and the fittings are good, play with it and save up for a virtue board or if you don't like THEN you can decide if you want to sell it but try it out first you may suprise yourself.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users