• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

I think the gun has been released, but I thin the problem is that not many people knows that this company exists. This gun does look appealing, however the reciever looks really chunky to me. Maybe it's just from the pictures, but this gun looks really large.

#52 Billy Badass-RPF

Billy Badass-RPF

Doctor wrote me a prescription, for more cowbell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

I think the gun has been released, but I thin the problem is that not many people knows that this company exists. This gun does look appealing, however the reciever looks really chunky to me. Maybe it's just from the pictures, but this gun looks really large.

I think they made the receiver larger so that the mag-well doesn't look chunky or just stick out randomly like a milsig. definatley agree the grip looks tiny compared to the rest of the gun.

Edited by Billy Badass-RPF, 25 March 2013 - 02:52 PM.

If I didn't buy so many guns for the sole purpose of fondling them i'd be a very rich man.
Am I the only one that when they see FEP QUEST they read it as FAP-QUEST then chuckle silently?
BST TIPX
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217819

#53 Blind Eye

Blind Eye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

I would have to disagree. It's pretty well proportioned to the AR rifle variants it mimics.

Posted Image

Though I know where you're coming from. It's the extension from the gas block that makes the grip look small, nothing I can't over look. I feel that way when I look a a Milsig K series, to me they look like a 98 custom with a out of place magwell and a AR front shrouded barrel.

#54 Billy Badass-RPF

Billy Badass-RPF

Doctor wrote me a prescription, for more cowbell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:53 PM

The K series is the exact marker I had in mind.
If I didn't buy so many guns for the sole purpose of fondling them i'd be a very rich man.
Am I the only one that when they see FEP QUEST they read it as FAP-QUEST then chuckle silently?
BST TIPX
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217819

#55 Blind Eye

Blind Eye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:46 PM

Anxiously awaiting updates and news...

#56 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

The receive looks awfully similar to the SCAR H

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#57 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Looks like a SCAR, you say?

Posted Image

That's the TGR1 they are working on. And all SCAR's look the same, there's no difference between the H and L besides the caliber they are chambered for. The SCAR H shoots a 7.62mm, and the SCAR L shoots a 5.56mm.

#58 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:35 AM

I think it looks more like a ACR then anything
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#59 Blind Eye

Blind Eye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

Well I'm happy to say I'm a proud new owner of a TGR2. It should be here sometime next week, CANT WAIT!

#60 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,786 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Looks like a SCAR, you say?

Posted Image

That's the TGR1 they are working on. And all SCAR's look the same, there's no difference between the H and L besides the caliber they are chambered for. The SCAR H shoots a 7.62mm, and the SCAR L shoots a 5.56mm.

I said scar h because it is beefier and more elongated than the l version.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users