6 replies to this topic

#1 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

i dont know if i should get a new marker or just keep my etek3 am. i have the ape rampage board for the etek 3. what are some pros and cons on each of the guns. is the reflex rail a popit or spool valve gun. what gun shoots better, smoother, efficient and accurate. and which one is faster

#2 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

i dont know if i should get a new marker or just keep my etek3 am. i have the ape rampage board for the etek 3. what are some pros and cons on each of the guns. is the reflex rail a popit or spool valve gun the reflex rail is a spool valve. what gun shoots better the reflex rail will shoot smoother and and quieter, smoother, efficient the etek is more efficient and accurate accuracy will depend on the quality of paint you have and the cleanliness of your equiptment. and which one is faster both probably max out around the same fire rate, but you don't ever need to go above 13 BPS so it doesn't really matter.

it's just a poppet VS. spool, determine what you want in a marker then go from there. if you do decide to go for the reflex i would suggest looking for an older used Dye Matrix model instead.. you can get a DM 10 for cheaper and it will shoot better.

Edited by LUXOR54, 09 February 2013 - 02:35 PM.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#3 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

i dont know if i should get a new marker or just keep my etek3 am. i have the ape rampage board for the etek 3. what are some pros and cons on each of the guns. is the reflex rail a popit or spool valve gun the reflex rail is a spool valve. what gun shoots better the reflex rail will shoot smoother and and quieter, smoother, efficient the etek is more efficient and accurate accuracy will depend on the quality of paint you have and the cleanliness of your equiptment. and which one is faster both probably max out around the same fire rate, but you don't ever need to go above 13 BPS so it doesn't really matter.

it's just a poppet VS. spool, determine what you want in a marker then go from there. if you do decide to go for the reflex i would suggest looking for an older used Dye Matrix model instead.. you can get a DM 10 for cheaper and it will shoot better.

Well what would you do or preffer???

#4 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

Well what would you do or preffer???

i like poppet markers, so i'd keep the etek. my etek3 has been a work horse for a year now.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 100 XSV axe pro. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#5 Etek3am ftw

Etek3am ftw

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

okay. now im thinking of selling my etek for a brand new axe. i have the ape rampage board for the etek. so would it make sense to sell my etek and get a new axe

#6 805PB

805PB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

okay. now im thinking of selling my etek for a brand new axe. i have the ape rampage board for the etek. so would it make sense to sell my etek and get a new axe

i wouldn't go with an axe they have way to many problems for how muck they r worth stick with the etek3 am i have one too and i love only gun i would ever sell it for would be a GEO3.....so pretty much what im saying is don't down grade to an axe they are crap in my opinion
i have a addiction to paintball......

#7 805PB

805PB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:00 PM

i wouldn't go with an axe they have way to many problems for how much they r worth stick with the etek3 am i have one too and i love only gun i would ever sell it for would be a GEO3.....so pretty much what im saying is don't down grade to an axe they are crap in my opinion

i have a addiction to paintball......

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users