Photo

Anyone in MD who goes to PAP, please respond.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:50 PM

Hi I was just wondering if when I go to PAP if there is a place that is indoors that my parent could sit and use his computer? thanks

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#2 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

they have a proshop onsite but thats about the only indoor part that i remember there.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#3 dustyshouri

dustyshouri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm not trying to derail your thread, but the MD section is kind of dead and I was never really interested in making a new thread for a single question. How much does their field-paint cost?

#4 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

I'm not trying to derail your thread, but the MD section is kind of dead and I was never really interested in making a new thread for a single question. How much does their field-paint cost?

they have many levels of paint ranging from around 45 - 70 dollars depending on what quality you want its all rps.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#5 Justin B.

Justin B.

One Nation D5 EPL Paintball 2014!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

I haven't been yet but people have told me it's about $40.

One Nation

My Feedback: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210995

"CP anything should immediately reduce the value to zero, its painful to see nice guns with CP regs."

- Cookybiscuit

#6 P.A.N

P.A.N

Techpb to the front!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

there is not a place, but there is a starbucks with wifi and a mcdonalds down the road

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users