• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hopper.23

hopper.23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

Feel free to post all BST transactions anyone has had with me. Please leave your honest opinion. I'm trying to build up a good reputation for others to feel safe when dealing with me. Thank you everyone.

#2 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Purchased a mask from Seller, came in described condition, quick shipping, would buy from this seller again.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#3 WeazelMD14

WeazelMD14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:36 PM

Purchased a gun from seller. It came in the described condition and everything works. The shipping was great and extremely fast.

Edited by WeazelMD14, 20 February 2013 - 10:36 PM.

"You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball 4 life.."

#4 Loud-Ninja

Loud-Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

A++ Traded guns with him. After shipping his gun it lost in the mail for about a week. He kept excellent communication through the whole process. Gun came as described and in great packaging. A++

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users