• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 spydervents

spydervents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

So I will be getting a 2012 g6r very soon and I need some help setting the pressures. I have a ninja 68/4500 set to the lowest pressure which is 500-550 psi. Everything on the g6r will be stock. What should I set my hpr and lpr to? If you guys could help that would be great thanks!!

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

why are you messing with the gun before you even shoot it?

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 spydervents

spydervents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

I just wanna know what pressures would be good with my tank. Cause everyone says that you need a SLP reg.

#4 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

So I will be getting a 2012 g6r very soon and I need some help setting the pressures. I have a ninja 68/4500 set to the lowest pressure which is 500-550 psi. Everything on the g6r will be stock. What should I set my hpr and lpr to? If you guys could help that would be great thanks!!

Whatever the card it comes with says to set them too.

If youre buying used you can use Lurker's sweetspotting method here and write down the pressures for next time you set them.

I just wanna know what pressures would be good with my tank. Cause everyone says that you need a SLP reg.

Tank output pressure doesn't affect HPR and LPR settings. Just set your Ninja tank to the lowest output pressure and you'll be fine with the stock pressures or using the Lurker method.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 10 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#5 spydervents

spydervents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

If youre buying used you can use Lurker's sweetspotting method here and write down the pressures for next time you set them.

Tank output pressure doesn't affect HPR and LPR settings. Just set your Ninja tank to the lowest output pressure and you'll be fine with the stock pressures or using the Lurker method.

Thank you that is all I needed to know!

Edited by spydervents, 10 February 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

Thank you that is all I needed to know!

No problem, glad to help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users