• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jaydotram

jaydotram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hey, I recently moved to lakeland florida, Ive done my research and ive found that there are a few fields to play at: Central Florida Paintball and Off the wall, i was wondering how the locals are with walk on players that they dont know? What days are the best days to play woodsball as a walk on?

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

Welcome to Florida. For walk on woodsball play both are good. I would think that CFP (Central Florida Paintball) may have more walk ons. But can not say that for sure 100%. For really good woodsball play you can travel a little further south to Orbital paintball. They probably have the best walk on woodsball play in Central Florida.

Hope this helps.

#3 PapaThor

PapaThor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Welcome to Florida. You moved to a great spot for paintball. Worldcup is held at the flight of fantasy in Lakeland each year. I agree with the above, Orbital is a great place to play. However, going the other direction, you have Xtreme paintball in Kissimmee, which is all woodsball. I have played there many times and it's a great field. http://www.xtremepai...lxperience.com/

Also, Wayne's World in Ocala is an awesome place to play. They have some of the best scenario games in Florida. http://www.waynes-wo...com/wwopen.html

Both places are good with walk on's. You should not have trouble getting a game.

Have fun!
Will play for beer!

#4 The_Trooper

The_Trooper

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

We are in the Brandon area about thirty minutes from Lakeland and we have a big game this Saturday. You'll be playing with a great bunch of guys and we welcome anybody to come play.

WFC2 Paintball

Posted Image

Edited by The_Trooper, 14 February 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Posted Image
"You know we're not just gonna let you walk out of here." "Who's we sucka?" "Smith and Wesson and me!"

Player's Club BST feedback Public BST feedback
Woodsball WFC Paintball

#5 jaydotram

jaydotram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Thanks for the tips on the fields.. And to the trooper I think I'll definitely come play one of the Saturdays that you play, I like that its Christian based. I didn't see on the web site about gun rental invade I bring a friend and if its co2 only or if there is hpa fill stations as well?

#6 jaydotram

jaydotram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

Or if you can bring outside paint or is it only field bought paint?

#7 caseyl1111

caseyl1111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for the tips on the fields.. And to the trooper I think I'll definitely come play one of the Saturdays that you play, I like that its Christian based. I didn't see on the web site about gun rental invade I bring a friend and if its co2 only or if there is hpa fill stations as well?

Gun rental and an HPA fill station is available. We do not have a CO2 fill station. You are more than welcome to bring your own paint. Come on out to the Fishhawk location this saturday for our Big Game Benefit charity game! Check out the website for more info and feel free to PM me!

#8 The_Trooper

The_Trooper

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Rental equipment is $5, actually we only have hpa, and if somebody comes with a CO2 tank, we will let them use an air tank.

Or if you can bring outside paint or is it only field bought paint?

You can bring outside paint, but I doubt you will find paint cheaper than what we sell.

Edited by The_Trooper, 14 February 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Posted Image
"You know we're not just gonna let you walk out of here." "Who's we sucka?" "Smith and Wesson and me!"

Player's Club BST feedback Public BST feedback
Woodsball WFC Paintball

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users