11 replies to this topic

#1 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

So I can get a Etha for $230 now(you probably saw my FX vs Etha thread)but, I held my friends Ego 8 and it felt really nice and light and the LCD board is a plus, but I really like the Etha and if I decide to get the Ego I still have to save up but, theres no telling when this Ego 8 is going to go so if I pass up on the Etha I might not get a chance for the Ego either.

Etha: $230, LNIB(except barrel sock)9/10 theres only wear on the barrel
Ego 8: $375 Seller says theres only breach wear, and its 8.75/10, only comes with the stock barrel and gun
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#2 CptKaveman

CptKaveman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

I wouldn't bother with the etha IMO, if you want a used highend get one. Not a used mid/low end.

#3 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

I wouldn't bother with the etha IMO, if you want a used highend get one. Not a used mid/low end.

Isnt an ego a high end? Anyway i only have $280 right now.
My Feedback

#4 ScaryfatkidGT

ScaryfatkidGT

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

Do you have a job? How much money do you make? Do you have a gun? I'd just get the Etha and get out and play or an Extcy. Good cheap guns better than no gun

#5 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:46 AM

etha is not a bad deal, however shop around for other options.

if you like the etha, its not a bad gun, its a mid/low end so it is what it is.

i recommend saving more to get something better, but if thats your budget go ahead.

#6 ThePBLady

ThePBLady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

The Etha is not a bad buy, but I know with the higher end guns players at my local field haven't been able to find certain parts for them anywhere (weird yea). It is nice having a lighter gun. If you need more money and have things to trade see if they would take cash and a possible trade of somethings. Make sure you looked around a bit and don't just settle. There are plenty of deals out there.
The Pb Lady
www.thepblady.com------Visit my blog website and also find me on Facebook and YouTube

Posted Image
Tri-City Extreme

#7 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

If you really love that ego ask your friend if he'll take that $280 as downpayment and hold the ego until you get the rest. That's always worth a try. I've made much smaller downpayments on more expensive guns and both sides were happy.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#8 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Right now its tied between 3 guns to me, I can get a like new fx for $280, lnib etha for $230, or a ego for around $350 but I wouldnt have enough and I would have to put a down payment
My Feedback

#9 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:30 AM

Right now its tied between 3 guns to me, I can get a like new fx for $280, lnib etha for $230, or a ego for around $350 but I wouldnt have enough and I would have to put a down payment

Dont buy the FX. Also, damn near everyone that sells markers says "LNIB!!!1!1" but that really doesnt mean anything. Just something to keep in mind.

Edited by BurningPlaydoh, 18 February 2013 - 11:33 AM.

#10 *Anthony*

*Anthony*

It's all about the []_[]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 830 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

I've never used an etha, but my old 08 was the best gun I ever owned and I regret getting rid of it to this day :(

#11 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Dont buy the FX. Also, damn near everyone that sells markers says "LNIB!!!1!1" but that really doesnt mean anything. Just something to keep in mind.

I though LNIB means like new in box so it comes with everything if the gun was new?
My Feedback

#12 YoungGun808

YoungGun808

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:27 AM

I though LNIB means like new in box so it comes with everything if the gun was new?

Nah It can mean that but People also put that meaning there gun is like new/new condition but used.. Most of the time it's not true

But seriously I would go with the ego! I loved my 08

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users