GTF CORPS!!

#2 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

All are great markers. I have shot a few S6.5s and own a T2, never shot or seen a J12, only seen pictures and talked to Mel about them.

The S6.5 is the oldest design as it is a half-block version of the full-block S6. Very smooth, light and great looking.

The T2 was designed from the start to be a compact, light weight work-horse of a pump. Again very light and very smooth.

Both the S6.5 and the T2 are bases on half-block autocockers. The choice between these two is more about looks - I like the simpler look of the T2 and the dual pump arms, so that is the one I have.

The J12 is a brand new design not based on anything, it is a new and original marker. Since it is brand new design it looks very different, so it is taking my eye a bit to get used to it. The one thing I noticed and do not love it the leanth of the top-block. It is flush with the front of the bottom tube making the barrel stick out an additional 2" making it look off balance to my eye. Also I like to use a hit-man mod, so the very short regulator does not look like it will be as comfortable. All that said, I still will buy a J12. It supposed to have the best stroke and trigger and better michanical feel.

Which one is better? All great, go for the one that looks best to you.

Good Luck!

Edited by David A., 18 February 2013 - 04:52 PM.

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

#3 GTF CORPS

GTF CORPS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Okay thanks helped out a bunch I just one question. Since the t2 only has one guide rod and two pump arms that it twist a little bit compared to the s6.5 since in has two guide rods. And sorry for so many questions never had a ccm before and I want one really bad
GTF CORPS!!

#4 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

Ive been asking the same question. I called CCM and there is a HUGE waiting list for the J12. I love the look of the T2, and that is what people say is the deciding factor. Ive never shot any of these, but Im definitely going to get one down the road.

Edited by GeezusPB, 16 February 2013 - 10:32 AM.

#5 David A.

David A.

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

I believe the 2 guide rod and pump arm is now an option on the T2 as well. Mine is a 1+2 and it works great and is very smooth, so I don't know if it makes much difference... That said, it is an upgrade you can add later or use to upgrade a used or worn marker.

Edited by David A., 18 February 2013 - 04:52 PM.

My Markers:

Polished Silver CCM T2, Polished Black CCM T2, Dust Black CCM T2, Black Bob Long MVP, Dust Back Sanchez Machine SM-1, Polished Silver CCI Phantom, Dust Black Empire AXE. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users