I wanted to share the reply I just received from Ed Covey, regards to
how things stand right now.
1. We will not be offering fire Rings as it would be impossible to know
how many to have and most campsites as large as our make you bring
them other than state parks and we don't have tax dollars to inflate or
work with so that is out. No Rock Rings for sure! We will be doing a
video on ways to make simple fire rings. and Units can make and sell
them all they want! I think the first ID will be selling them also from
cut 50 gallon drums.
2. First Strike rounds will be there at the very least through VALKEN,
so I am not worried about that.
3. No one has contacted us about securing a booth for the SAR-12 and
I assume it is because they would have to pay for that, although I did
hear that Sonny would be onsite playing so I assume he has an in with
4. Meetings are coming together soon and Adrian and I have started to
button up our Ref Training dates....That basically means that we are
pretty much done with the game and the Audibles so we can now train
5. We will have 3-training days and 3 work days with the staff.
6. I have added a Game Staff of my own other than refs that basically
is not on the field but rather runs structure from our HQ. These guys
will be in charge of all orientations as well as movement and Audible
Distribution, troop movement, and things like water and paint on the
field etc..etc..etc..So basically they are my arms and legs this year.
That is were we are at and focusing mostly on Red Dawn Occupation
at the moment and getting some new young leaders out there for
battle. RED DAWN OCCUPATION takes place April 21-23