11 replies to this topic

#1 lukylovespaintballin

lukylovespaintballin

Turtleloverofthemaxofthemostextreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

come in, tell us your name specialty, easier for mike and other leaders to plan out
im Zachary, i am good at hiding, shooting less, finding opinion, though im bad at run throughs i can move up quickly and disappear very quickly, i am not good at snapping, willing to go anywhere, im mildly in shape, but getting better, i like to run and to move up to bad positions, i am not good at speedball or playing in really small bunkers,

If mike comes here, i am open for everything and hope to play and meet you soon

My link for my guns

MY FEEDBACK 5/0/0

Nothing some beatings tear gas and hard labour will fix

#2 Clouded 0ne

Clouded 0ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

I pre registered as the praetorian guard as well. I like to think of myself as a universal player, not really bad at anything particularly but I am not a fan of suicide runs (ie CTF run for the flag while there's a hundred people aiming at it) I find I get hit a lot by my teammates when that happens and at the same time being pelted by the other team so it stings a bit lol. I am one to do my best with whatever situation is thrown my way. Also i tend to conserve ammo if i know i have an extremely small chance of hitting someone i will conserve my ammo and call out to someone that has a better shot. My name is Joey or Joe Idc which really.

Edited by Clouded 0ne, 18 February 2013 - 08:24 PM.

#3 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

let's fucking GO!!!!!!

I'm training my ASS off for LL6

#4 Pbplayer74

Pbplayer74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Ill be there with 2-3 other guys. All of our first years all front type players I am fine with making insane runs and getting lit up diving for the flag(I always end up doing that at local big games). And pretty much an all around player. But when Im not running like an idiot into a case of paint flying through the air Im pretty good at not getting hit.

AND IM SUPER PUMPED!!!!
Techpb to the front!!!

#5 PB_Daddy

PB_Daddy

• Players Club
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

I'm Nick Cortez and I have been playing ball since 1998. This is my first LL and i'm wishing it was May already. I Don't have a particular style. I get out there and adapt.

Tearing it up in the gym since December. Cardio and weights baby! Bangin and clangin, bangin and clangin...TechPB to the FRONT!!!

Edited by PB_Daddy, 20 February 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Milsig MKIII

Automag RT #3083
GOG G-1

#6 kevin398

kevin398

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

Been playing since about 2002. First large event of any kind. I'll be heading up there by myself, but I'm sure I'll meet some great people. Hopefully get to know some of you on here beforehand. Joined this team since I found out about this event through Mike's videos. It's motivating me to get in shape, so win-win. Also motivated me to finally join the forums, so maybe I'll be less of a lurker and contribute something. As far as play style, I like getting as far forward and into the action as soon as possible. I prefer going snake if there is one, but I'm a team player as well and can go wherever I'm needed. Can't wait!

#7 splatman917

splatman917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

My name's Alex Barni, nickname: SASQUATCH/barndog... i've been playing since about 2008-2009, on a team here in Cleveland, OH called OHIO VICE. I'm also going to be bringing 2 other guys with me! I'm 6'3 and can run like a tank. Gonna be shooting an Axe with Pinokio and 90/4500 (my regular tank I use to play with).....so i'm planning on raining paint all DAY!! I'm good at laying down lots of paint and/or moving from bunkers and getting small behind cover if needed, also i'm not afraid of getting up close and personal with taking people DOWN! This is gonna be my first Living Legends so i'm PUMPED to be playing with Mike!

techPB TO THE FRONT!

#8 Yubin Hydin

Yubin Hydin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

I pre registered for the Praetorian Guard, Hope to see you there, I will be there good at sniping and hiding, will be volunteering to help with missions, and accomplishing agendas.

hope to see you there.

#9 PaintJunkie

PaintJunkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Name is Nathan, but you can call me Junkie. I am a very very mobile player, I love getting to move around when I play and I can sprint very quickly, but other than that I am a fairly adaptable player so w/e you need I can do.
What I Rock:
Marker: Clone GT/Etek4 Pooty style
Mask: Grill/i4
Hopper: Spire/Rotor
Deadmau5 beanie

#10 Th3V1K1ng

Th3V1K1ng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

my name is James most people know me as the Viking I run a dp g4 with a 90/45 and a pinokio hopper. Im not very fast but im prity good at laying down cover fire and in general helping with objectives

#11 Living Legends Fan

Living Legends Fan

The Scenario Paintball King!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Names Justin I got about 5-8 guys coming all different levels of experience and ages, 4 of us have been to living legends I the past we are all different types of players (some of us are from some back etc) I enjoy mixing things up when I'm out on the field and LOVE doing suiside rushes on the field that I know I won't make it out of with getting hit.

Discovered LL3... Mastered LL4... Conquered LL5... Achieve Greatness at LL6... Prevailed at LL7...

What Does LL8 Have in Store?

#12 Bugooks

Bugooks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

The name is Ryan. I'm coming in a group of 5 guys. I'm playing with a phantom (Hell yeah). I'll be the guy with the black dropout phantom. This will be our second living legends. I love to immediately sprint to the closest point I can get to as soon as the horn blows. I'm pretty fast. I can EASILY beat Husain Bolt with ease
Dropout Phantom - http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215495

"Large and may or may not be in charge"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users