• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JMCPB23

JMCPB23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

ok so i am selling a uppd mini. and nobody is buying idk if the price is high or not im selling it for 300 but it has the techt bolt,virtue laser eyes,critical trigger, low clamping feed neck, and a cp 1 peice .689 barrel also come with a full o ring kit. do u think thats to high of a price for all that?

#2 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

I'd start it at $225. The upgrades dont really add much to the overall value. You'd be better off parting it out. The demand really isnt high for really upped minis. People would just rather have other markers for the same $300.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#3 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

Nice looking gun, but the upgrades are not likely to entice a buyer from changing from a used AXE for the same price. I would try and go for 225 and use the ups to get it gone and move on. For the same bucks most would choose a stock Axe.

#4 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:34 AM

I would never pay more than 250 for a mini regardless of many s00per avv3s0me ups you have on it

Its smarter usually to part the upgrades and sell the gun stock.

If you want to get the most out of your gun, put the stock parts back on, sell the stock mini for 200, sell rest of parts for whatever theyre worth.

#5 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I agree with them
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and become awesome.... true story

#6 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

No one will pay $300 for a used mini when they are $325 new on ans gear or at any smart shop that price matches. Listen to then and part the gun out. Then you might even get a little over $300 for it.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#7 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,152 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

Part it out, no question. I got my mini a little before the Axe came out, and afterward it just killed resale on the mini. Because it's a reliable and good shooting backup or loaner, I just kept it because still having it around is worth more to me than what it would go for in the BST.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users