58 replies to this topic

#51 bowmasta

bowmasta

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

I have 19 markers at the moment.. The newest being a TPX and the oldest being a Nelspot carbine (Not a 007). 90% of them are older than I am.

Here is a picture from before I got a shelf. A bunch of them aren't in the photo

Posted Image
What?! I'm all out of powdered toast?!

#52 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

I can understand why people think that having one marker is the way to go. But me I like variety. Right now I have a DAM and an axe le pdd in my possession. I have a marq7 on the way as a project gun and an ego11 for my fiance a birthday present. I sold my Etha today because a friend of mine is trying to get back into the sport and my fiance definitely doesn't understand why I have multiple guns. But sadly soon I will be trying to sell my dam here. Not because I don't like. I love my dam. It's just I love my other markers more. I don't wanna sell it but let's face it. Weddings are expensive. I do plan on starting to collect more guns after my wedding. I'm definitely gonna get a geo3 with next years tax return.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#53 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

I got 2 angels and a dye :P
109.gif

#54 Stealth1k

Stealth1k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:36 PM

I'm with the majority here. Even the most expensive marker can have its day, i like to have 2 of everything! 2 markers (currently have about 8..gotta sell some lol), 2 hoppers, 2 tanks, 2 masks. If anything goes wrong then you have a back up on the spot.. instead of having to completely strip a gun and then do some trial and error trying to figure out whats wrong while everyone else plays without you.

#55 SNmustang95

SNmustang95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

I went to jaegers in KC (great place by the way, awesome staff and great people, didn't play sadly) but I held a geo 3... Man I miss my planet. But I agree, I think now, owning 2 wouldn't be a bad idea just in case my DM took a shit on a random day, which I hope doesn't happen but still.

Another question thouhh. Do you guys ever buy a gun and then play with it a few and feel like you made a bad purchase? But yet you enjoy the gun?

Edited by SNmustang95, 17 February 2013 - 10:37 PM.

SN

#56 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

Today I own all the speedball type markers that empire has put out. Sniper, axe and mini. Not to mention the tippmann 98 and tipx
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#57 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:07 AM

I used to be a big collector and owned several guns that I thought were interesting and wanted to try them out. At the time, I found it fun and it made me quite happy. Now however, I have no need or want for a vast majority of them and I will agree that a lot of that money could have been put to better use.
However, I don't really regret doing so as it has taught me a lot about different paintball guns and what I prefer most in them. To me, it was a learning experience. I didn't just buy a bunch of guns, I also bought a bunch of knowledge on them and myself that couldn't really have been obtained through other means.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#58 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

Some people just buy guns to flip them for profit, *cough* bnib axe for $250 *cough* pink redline for $100 *cough* $275 for empire sniper *cough* $140 for phantom *cough* $160 for mini *cough* $190 vsc phantom *cough* free revvys *cough* $30 prophecy *cough*

Oh man bad coughing fit
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#59 paintballfreak907

paintballfreak907

Wasilla Splatterhouse For The Win

• Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

i have a guy at my field with 26 and a guy who is 16 on here named "Klub" who i traded him for his 50th(has never had all 50 at one i believe his max is 17)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users