• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 EdmontonProtoBaller

EdmontonProtoBaller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

I sold my 08 pmr with heavy upgrades for 220$cdn. Since I got such a huge return on an old gun I decided to step it up. Bought a used ego 10 sls for 400$ cdn. I have a couple questions about it. 1: did I get a good deal? The ego does have wear and tear in the breach (was an edmonton impact players marker) which is common from what I heard. I only got the largest back piece for barrel, and both tips. Nothing elese came with it (no e portal usb thing, missing 2 backs for barrel, and no oil or that extra packaging goods. Shoots great. 2: when I recived the marker it was on a customer user firing mode. Max rof was 20bps. While I made my custom settings, I could only set max bps to 15? All modes now are maxed at 15 and can't put any higher. I know 15 is fine for playing, just find it weird that it disapeard

#2 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

may have a custom board/setting for the edmonton player, but i know jack doesn't like his guns being set super fast. that's why there is no full auto, safety reasons. the only ego to have full auto is carl bortol's of vicious.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#3 madsnipes

madsnipes

TechPB's Jailbot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

There might be a tournament lock on.
i don't know too much about egos but i know lots of guns have tournament locks

#32 "Dusty" of the Devil Dogs. Give us a like if you want - Devil Dogs Paintball

TechPBsig_zpsbc0cb057.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users