3 replies to this topic

#1 smoke14

smoke14

One Flew Over

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

I'm finally looking for a chronograph for personal use, and these seem to be the more popular handheld chronographs. They are at the exact same price on ansgear, so the deciding factor is going to be the specifics of each.

One main thing I'm looking for is whether or not you have to hold down the button to take a reading. I mainly use snipers and I need to hold the pump handle forward to get more velocity. I figured that it would be a little awkward to do that and at the same time make sure I'm holding down the button. If they both take readings that way then so be it, but I'd much rather avoid it if I can. Thanks.

#2 smoke14

smoke14

One Flew Over

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Bump, would like at least one person's opinion before making this purchase.

#3 Bugman

Bugman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

Looking at thm also. Between the two I would lean towards the X radar, because of the 3 digit display. Reviews seem to be about equal on ansgear. I am also considering the more expensive RADARchron?

It would be interesting to see some opinions by some that have used some of these. I have a friend that has the Sports Sensors, it seemed a little hard to use. But we did not use it much, so my opinion is still open on that model. I don't remember a BPS reading, and don't see that feature in the Ansgear description. That would lead me towards the other two hand helds.

#4 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

just get the radarchron, its worth your while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users