5 replies to this topic

#1 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

I want to try something. If any of you have ever read any of my articles or watched any of my videos or vlogs, you know that I am trying to do my bit to showcase paintball as a great family activity - sport.

Here is the thing, I have lots of footage of me playing with my son or of other moms and dads who happen to be on the field at the same time as me.

But thats just too small of a scale!

What I am hoping to do is show case other fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, grandmas and grandpas, playing the sport.

So if you are any of the above and you have footage and are willing to send it to me, I can edit it up and put it on my channel and/or provide it to any of the 'other' channels whom I provide footage to.

Obvious full credit goes to you. The goal here is to help promote paintball as a family activity - sport.

You can pm me. Email me at chickadees98@yahoo.com. You can upload your footage to: http://www.fileswap.com/ and send me the link.

Thanks!

Gord

Episode One is Done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YWkuvw4JHo

Edited by gmore70, 15 February 2013 - 04:47 PM.

#2 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

Would you accept video of me with my 7 month old son baby bjorned on me while I play speedball? Posted Image Just kidding love your videos keep them coming dude If my son was older I would send you some footage but alas he is a baby lol

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#3 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Would you be interested in a younger kid shhoting a paintball gun and having a blast?

Edited by XxJellyFilledxX, 15 February 2013 - 10:50 AM.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#4 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

Would you be interested in a younger kid shhoting a paintball gun and having a blast?

Is it a younger brother?

#5 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

I'm hoping to have some when my daughters are of age, but I refuse to take my oldest to the fields that allow under 10 players to play (she's only just about to turn 9). The local "underager" fields are sketchy and I worry about her getting hurt by other players.

However, every time I go out there are tons of families playing together but just not a lot of video cameras. You should check with user FreeEnterprise - I think he has videos of playing woodsball with his family out in the big field they have.
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#6 gmore70

gmore70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

You should check with user FreeEnterprise - I think he has videos of playing woodsball with his family out in the big field they have.

too funny. He send me stuff yesterday and he is episode 1...check it out!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users