• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 crivers23

crivers23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

My girlfriend and I just got into paintball recently and I need a bag big enough for both of our equipment. I myself already have two markers and my gf wants a new one really bad(we both got tired of our 98 customs really quick...) so that wont be too far away.... My new marker is a Bob Long Vice so I definatley like the gear bags that have a specific spot for your marker to keep it safe....Is there any bags that even fit that much gear... I am deffinatley the type of person who like to be over-prepared too so I will have alot of the extras as well... (extra air, marker, rags, tools, swabs, etc.) I have a tiny car and right now I am using a huge cardboard box to carry everything and it barely fits. Is it even practical for me to get one bag for both of us or should I get one bag for each of us.... thanks...

#2 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

I've just gotten myself a Empire ZN XLT gear bag and it sounds like its just what you're looking for. I tend to bring a huge amount of gear to the field every weekend, not only all my own gear, but backup gear(guns, loaders, tanks, tools, spare parts etc etc) and usually some other stuff like an extra gun or two, spare masks, sprare packs and other stuff that I'll loan out to new players so they don't have to use shitty rental gear. The XLT fits everything with ease. Plus it comes with a removeable padded gun case, barrel case, a fleece lined pocket for mask + lenses, a fold out mat(very handy for teching guns at the field) and a rain cover to keep everything dry. Also it meets the airline baggage size restrictions so you can fly with it. I'll be taking it with me when I play Milleniums this year, so it'll be taking about a weeks worth of clothes, my playing gear, my main setup and backup setup plus all the other stuff you need in it, not to mention whatever crap I buy at the trade shows and bring back with me. Basically it allows me to carry an insane amount of stuff in a pretty compact package, which is exactly what I need. I'm sure the two of you could fit all of your gear into it.

This is it

http://www.shopatron...0.14933.0.0.0.0

#3 crivers23

crivers23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:05 PM

anything?????

I've just gotten myself a Empire ZN XLT gear bag and it sounds like its just what you're looking for. I tend to bring a huge amount of gear to the field every weekend, not only all my own gear, but backup gear(guns, loaders, tanks, tools, spare parts etc etc) and usually some other stuff like an extra gun or two, spare masks, sprare packs and other stuff that I'll loan out to new players so they don't have to use shitty rental gear. The XLT fits everything with ease. Plus it comes with a removeable padded gun case, barrel case, a fleece lined pocket for mask + lenses, a fold out mat(very handy for teching guns at the field) and a rain cover to keep everything dry. Also it meets the airline baggage size restrictions so you can fly with it. I'll be taking it with me when I play Milleniums this year, so it'll be taking about a weeks worth of clothes, my playing gear, my main setup and backup setup plus all the other stuff you need in it, not to mention whatever crap I buy at the trade shows and bring back with me. Basically it allows me to carry an insane amount of stuff in a pretty compact package, which is exactly what I need. I'm sure the two of you could fit all of your gear into it.

This is it

http://www.shopatron...0.14933.0.0.0.0

Thank you.... very helpful..

#4 shooptek

shooptek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 814 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

The huge eclipse gearbags are awesome, but dont have too many smaller pockets, and are pretty pricey.

Keep up with Bunkerama:
Twitter | YouTube | Bunkerama.com

#5 pmiboyz

pmiboyz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:52 PM

right now it sounds like your pretty unorganized. If I were you I would just get a duffel bag for both of you.

#6 crivers23

crivers23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:06 PM

Someone had mentioned to me the NXE Executive gear bag... Anyone have any experience with this bag???

#7 Bang_Switch

Bang_Switch

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

I've never owned one but I know a few guys who do, and they are absolutely huge, and they don't meet airline size restrictions. This was a big reason I didn't buy one, since I regularly fly to tournaments in different countries. Also it doesn't come with as many features as the empire XLT, such as the removable gun case, barrel case, fold out mat, rain cover etc. The mat is one of the most useful features for me since I'm me teams tech, and usually the only one at the field, so I can work on guns, loaders, tanks etc without worrying about loosing small parts on the floor or in the dirt. At one point or another everyone ends up having to work on their gun at the field, and having that tech mat is a huge help since you can sit out in the open in the light to work with your tools right in front of you in the bag's tool compartment without having to worry about loosing some little screw or something.

#8 Virus811

Virus811

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

Someone had mentioned to me the NXE Executive gear bag... Anyone have any experience with this bag???

I have one, and i love it, its got compartments for everything and its all labeled to keep you nice and neat, its got 3 barrel holster things, 6 pod holster things, a hidden type pocket if you wear a jersey or paintball pants, they go there, special padded zipper for your gun, but if you go on NXe you can see that, but it holds all my stuff and i also carry my cousins/friends guns and equipment when i play so it sholuld be big enough, but as for the airline thing, if your not gonna fly with gear i think this is a perfect bag, if you will, idk, lol, sorry

#9 Camo

Camo

You cant see me

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

I have an Empire Utility and its not HUGE HUGE but its more than enough for me and my freind we usually pack at least 2 tippys (98c and massive A-5) along with my pump and his mini. we wear all ower gear to the feild except ower masks and pod packs (one has a spot for an air tank) and we cant really get it completly filled up yet, it has BIG pockets on both side on the inside and probably some stuff i dont eaven know abought yet.

Good luck on finding the right bag!
Yes I eat paintballs.... What?

Got to love life

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users