• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 K_SodPb

K_SodPb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

Okay so I was playing last weekend and after shooting a couple guys out I saw another and started to 'shoot' but there was paint stuck in the barrel (which was my fault, I under bored too much), but it was enough paint so that it stopped the gun from shooting paint out, thus all the air was blocked in the gun (Alien Invasion).

So after the game I noticed it was leaking (sounded like it was from the trigger guard), but my question is what kind of damage could have been caused by all that high pressured air inside the gun that couldn't escape because of the paint? Before you ask, I have completely taken the gun apart but couldn't see anything that could be causing it. I will be getting the fittings that I need to air up the gun while its taken apart soon but in the mean time what do you guys think could be causing this leak? Or really what kind of damage could be done by the paint blocking the air? Thanks!

#2 D4tkidd1524

D4tkidd1524

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

First i Would Suggest Getting a Bigger bore size maybe .691, .692, .693,.694 ....

Also maybe the Eyes are dirty Preventing the gun from shooting and or something in your regulator like maybe a oring broke Posted Image

#3 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

Could just be an 0-ring that went bad, I Dont think that there would be that much damage overall since the air has alot of room in the barrel and then you have ur porting. Check your o-rings though
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and become awesome.... true story

#4 K_SodPb

K_SodPb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

thanks all!

#5 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

If it's leaking from the trigger frame, it might be your solenoid. But like d4 kid said, you probably want to get a few bigger bore sizes.
I am a raccoon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users