10 replies to this topic

#1 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

Was trying to find a deal to buy low and sell for the going rate but this gem fell into my hands for $250 shipped so......I'm keeping it.
It was caked in paint when I got it inside and out, up inside the hpr somehow, even taking the grip frame off there was paint in the rammer housing and up by the lpr, paint was even on the board a little. The inside of the barrels were disgusting but everything is O.C.D. clean now. Haven't gotten to shoot it yet but I'll be ordering a gear drive asa, I'll get by with the cp hpr for now, and a full o-ring kit shortly.

It has:
Bob Long 2 piece (he said it came with a macdev matchstick kit but didn't bother me it changed)
LP poppit
CP HPR (If anyone had a BL 360 and wants to trade straight we can get the proper threads started)
4C red laser eyes
Acid customs CF roller bearing trigger

Posted Image
Hk sticker, not annodized on there, don't know if I should leave it or take it off. The first time some kid calls it agg, it's gone though Posted Image
Posted Image

The problem I'm having with it is that the trigger has a ton of side to side play, more than any other I've seen. It's not broken or cracked, it just seems like the bearing opening is 2-3 times the size of the pin but there is no up and down play.

So what do you guys think of it? Good deal?

Edited by Sin_Ister611, 02 March 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#2 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,268 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

That might be an Acid Customs trigger.

#3 mr.satire

mr.satire

Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life fixing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

As for the feed neck that is a stock Bob Long

#4 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,426 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

quite the agg sticker bruh

#5 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

quite the agg sticker bruh

It's coming off lol never really a fan of HK but it's just something that broke it up a little more, previous owner liked it, this owner not so much.

Thanks Mr.Satire for pointing that out Posted Image

#6 coleroeszler

coleroeszler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

agg!!!!!

#7 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

agg!!!!!

It's not as "agg" anymore, sticker's gone. Thinking a subtle monster energy something somewhere.

#8 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

Ran into another problem...it leaks from the frame, by the noid.

Finally got an asa for it, put it on, fresh macro, turned the LPR flush and the hpr all the way down, aired it up, leaked for a second by the new asa. I didn't have the fitting screwed in all the way *fixed*
I turn the hpr up a little, nothing. A little more, slight hissing, turned it up a little more trying to fire with the eyes off to see where it was coming from and turns out it's in the frame sending air out by the trigger and board. He said it worked fine when he sent it out and it was a steal which should have raised a red flag.

I really like it and it keeps growing on me more and more every time it's in my hands, but should I maybe call Bob Monday to send it in and talk to the previous owner about splitting the cost?

I can get to a pressure tester at my local field but I have to get there when the guy with the tester is there.

The marker does push the ram and bolt back every so often and did actually fire a few times but the leak kept on going and now I'm down to about 400 psi in my tank from trying to deal with this.

Edited by Sin_Ister611, 02 March 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#9 thecocksmen

thecocksmen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

very nice love that raw look
WTT FOR A RIPPER 2

My PBN FEEDBACK http://www.pbnation....ck.php?u=618154

#10 Cory Moore

Cory Moore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

Ran into another problem...it leaks from the frame, by the noid.

Finally got an asa for it, put it on, fresh macro, turned the LPR flush and the hpr all the way down, aired it up, leaked for a second by the new asa. I didn't have the fitting screwed in all the way *fixed*
I turn the hpr up a little, nothing. A little more, slight hissing, turned it up a little more trying to fire with the eyes off to see where it was coming from and turns out it's in the frame sending air out by the trigger and board. He said it worked fine when he sent it out and it was a steal which should have raised a red flag.

I really like it and it keeps growing on me more and more every time it's in my hands, but should I maybe call Bob Monday to send it in and talk to the previous owner about splitting the cost?

I can get to a pressure tester at my local field but I have to get there when the guy with the tester is there.

The marker does push the ram and bolt back every so often and did actually fire a few times but the leak kept on going and now I'm down to about 400 psi in my tank from trying to deal with this.

Did you do a complete tear down and rebuild yet? If not a recommend that, anytime I by a used marker it gets a complete tear down and rebuild. Also check the noid hoses and make sure there attached.

Christian Paintball
Ego 11 Red/Gray

#11 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Made sure they were attached after I took it all the way down. Still leaking. I'm just going to send it in to BLAST and have them put a cam or gear asa and a 360 on it to get this CP junk off of it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users