• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SirMiniPB

SirMiniPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Hey guys. I just got a 77/450, and Axe on Monday, and i already have a Pinokio. I am wondering what else I should get in the next year in a fairly good order. I am more interested in speedball, and would like info accordingly.
I do not have a set budget as I am not getting all of it at the same time, but would prefer that anyone who mentions clothes to get would keep it under 200.I would like to try and have both together only 200 (Jersey, Headband, Pants) Also I don't know about sizes in paintball, but my Amer. Jean size is 30/30. Maybe somebody can mention what sizes to get. Do any companies have butt cover for 77/45 tanks? Please mention anything you think is a good buy!!!
webkit-fake-url://24995738-CEF8-4BA3-A925-248B72384E5E/2s8pbw5.gif

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,388 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

If you don't have a mask that is comfortable, and doesn't fog, I would definitely get one. Knee, and elbow pads are also really nice to have, as well as slider shorts. Another thing I would get is pants. I prefer Empire pants, but you can't go wrong with Dye, PE, ect. As for a jersey, just use a long sleeve t-shirt. I find having a jersey to be a waste of money, unless it is for a team, or a custom one. I don't believe that any company is currently making a 77/4500 tank butt, but if you are looking for grip, hockey tape works.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 ZzBrutality

ZzBrutality

Better than the best

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:17 PM

Judging from the size of your tank I'm gonna guess you're a big guy. So If you don't have a good mask already I'd recommend E-Flexes, or Pro Flexes. After that I'd get pants, then jersey then headband.

#4 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Judging from the size of your tank I'm gonna guess you're a big guy. So If you don't have a good mask already I'd recommend E-Flexes, or Pro Flexes. After that I'd get pants, then jersey then headband.

Eflexs or vforce grill

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#5 SirMiniPB

SirMiniPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Not that big(5.5 125lbs) but when I held the 68and77 it felt almost the same just a little longer. I forgot to mention I have Profits.;)
Thanks for your help so far guys!!
webkit-fake-url://24995738-CEF8-4BA3-A925-248B72384E5E/2s8pbw5.gif

#6 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,084 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Not that big(5.5 125lbs) but when I held the 68and77 it felt almost the same just a little longer. I forgot to mention I have Profits.;)
Thanks for your help so far guys!!

68ci tank covers will fit the 77ci ninja dura, but they since its longer they wont cover the same percentage of the tank.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users