• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SirMiniPB

SirMiniPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Hi guys! I have had a Pinokio for about 2 months and it works great. It can feed 20bps on the Axe without blinking a...never mind. Anyway I wanted to know if I made a good choice or if I should sell it for a superloader. Is using it in speedball a disadvantage or is it okay (forward, and back) to play with. Please give honest opinons!
webkit-fake-url://24995738-CEF8-4BA3-A925-248B72384E5E/2s8pbw5.gif

#2 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:37 PM

The Pinokio is considered a superloader. That being said, it was a good choice, as I have yet to see one jam. Some people would consider the height a disadvantage, but if you are playing your bunker correctly, and have your loader tucked in, it should not be an issue.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#3 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:41 PM

A pinokio is a superloader and if it feeds 12.5 bps and doesn't jam, do not get rid of it. No reason to. If you like it, use the crap out of it, if not keep the box and manual for it and sell it and get a different one to try it out. I got a steal on a rotor so I'm not going out and getting a different hopper anytime soon but always wanted to try the pinokio. How is it? Any preferences you do not like about it?

I read earlier today that if it is clear though it wont be tournament legal on the basis if you have a break in there it will look like a marker hit. I have not played any tourneys to confirm or deny this but someone on this site will be more help than I.

#4 splatman917

splatman917

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

Yes th ePinokio is a great loader! It holds 240 balls stock and yeah some people might call it a big loader, but if you're hiding your loader behind your bunker, then what's it really matter? And it also comes with the 400 round nose cone for FREE! that sounds like a great deal to me! and what are they going for now on ANS? like $100...definitely a great deal and a phenominal loader!

#5 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

The pinokio is a superloader...

Lulzjustacat.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users