Photo

2013 Proto Reflex Rail vs Empire Axe

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: 2013 Proto Reflex Rail vs Empire Axe (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Better gun

1. Proto Reflex Rail (7 votes [35.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

2. Empire Axe (13 votes [65.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 65.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Slipurknot15

Slipurknot15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

Hey everyone I'm kinda in between these two guns and can u help me decide which is better
PM ME ABOUT PAINTBALL DRAWINGS

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

What do you want in a marker?

#3 Slipurknot15

Slipurknot15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

Well I just want a reliable marker is all
PM ME ABOUT PAINTBALL DRAWINGS

#4 capman

capman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:44 AM

Axe

#5 Sciton

Sciton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

I have both and I like how my axe shoots. Just my preference but when I go to the woods I play with the reflex for the quiet shots.
Hard to choose but you can always upgrade the axe to shoot like the pros.

#6 D.A.M.Baller321

D.A.M.Baller321

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

I would would have to say the axe. I just got the pro le pdd and it was love at first trigger pull. I was originally a planet eclipse whore that thought shot smoothness didn't matter and just wanted the most reliable gun I could find. The axe really open up my eyes and converted me over to the shot quality side of things because I finally realized you can have a reliable smooth shooter. I will always love eclipse but I will have to say get the axe and you will NEVER regret your decision.
My link D.A.M.Baller321 feedback
My link LNIB Dye D.A.M.

#7 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Reflex is smoother, quiter, and looks better. Looks don't really matter but still a plus. Everyone will agree the reflex is smoother and whisper quiet. The thing that pulled me to the rail over the axe was how it felt. Not the irregular grip but the fact it didn't feel secure. It just felt to loose in the hands and it drove me crazy. With the reflex it felt WAY better to me but again that's just my opinion. Other than the tooless bolt there is no reason the axe is better.

Ohio Raiders 

#8 thesdpaintball

thesdpaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Reflex is smoother, quiter, and looks better. Looks don't really matter but still a plus. Everyone will agree the reflex is smoother and whisper quiet. The thing that pulled me to the rail over the axe was how it felt. Not the irregular grip but the fact it didn't feel secure. It just felt to loose in the hands and it drove me crazy. With the reflex it felt WAY better to me but again that's just my opinion. Other than the tooless bolt there is no reason the axe is better.

Especialy if you get a 45 degree fiting for the regulator and get DM regulator grips then it is litterially a mini dm.

P.S
Hey dye could you just add the grip and 45 degree fitting, it is such a hassle to call you up and give you 20 bucks for a fitting and some $8 grips.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users