• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hyrinmaru

Hyrinmaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

I was thinking about getting jersey's and pants and what else would I need? Would I need pads and other things?

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

Knee pads, elbow pads and a good pair of pants

Focus on the jersey last as it is not really important.

#3 deathhog40

deathhog40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

It depends on your pain tolerance. Theres 40 dollar good looking valken pants with just a little bit of padding or theres 80 to 180 dollars pants with really nice padding and other features. I would highly recommend arm and knee pads for speedball and most of the time woodsball. Like King said focus on your jersey last but if you are gonna get a jersey then get a nice one with padding at the least.
SETUP
Marker - Empire Axe
Hopper - Dye Rotor
Tank - 50/4500 Ninja Tank
- Tyler Staley

#4 dosh

dosh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

If you are going tp buy pads then you need something to put them under. So if you buy knee pads you'll need pants big enough for them to fit under. If you buy a elbow pads you'll need a jersey big enough for them to fit under. I'd buy them in sets of pants/knee pads, jersey/elbow pads unless you intend to buy everything at once. Other than that you really need cleats. I use Nike football cleats myself but the choice in type is up to you. Just stay away from metal cleats as alot of field owners don't want them on their airball fields lest you accidently rip a bunker.

#5 BurningPlaydoh

BurningPlaydoh

Blow-dough'ed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

A long sleeve tee sized one size up from your normal works fine with fitting over elbow pads.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users