• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

I think I've possibly exhausted every single resource available on the internet looking up how the hell to enter config mode on my Halo too. I bought it used for ~$40 a few months ago, and I've been having some problems ever since I started shooting PSP since it can't keep up with my gun. What I want to do it enter config mode to up the mic settings and the speed, except I have a problem... the hopper won't seem to go into config mode.

The hopped itself came without a manual, but I found one online, and that along with a bunch of different guides telling me to repeat the same steps, when I repeat them, the hopper just does not seem to budge. I'm getting kinda tired of it, since the hopper is in a somewhat bad shape, but right now I sadly can't afford any other hopper.

So, am I doing something wrong? Is there something I should be made aware of? Did Empire screw up on my hopper and not include a config mode or something?

If it'll help, the way to get into config mode (afaik) is to turn on the hopper, and while the green light is flashing, press and hold, on the second blink, and it should cycle through some colors until you're in. What mine does is flash a solid red light, then just turn on like as if nothing went on.

Any and all help will be appreciated, thanks!

#2 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

Some of them can be a bit touchy. Normally when they show a solid red, you've hit it too early or too late. Keep playing around with it and eventually you'll hit the sweet spot.

Also, once you're in, it'll blink the number of pips in each colour, then cycle through the colours one more time before turning off. On the second cycle is when you start pressing the button for the correct number.

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#3 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

Some of them can be a bit touchy. Normally when they show a solid red, you've hit it too early or too late. Keep playing around with it and eventually you'll hit the sweet spot.

Also, once you're in, it'll blink the number of pips in each colour, then cycle through the colours one more time before turning off. On the second cycle is when you start pressing the button for the correct number.

Goddamnit. Thanks, I'll report back if something changes.

#4 Poopfairy35

Poopfairy35

Providing useless insights here since 2013

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

If all else fails, send it to empire. They'll replace the board but you'll have to pay for it and to ship it in. I've got a video on my channel if that helps.
I am a raccoon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users