• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Budget Balla Kid

Budget Balla Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Hello I would like some of your guys opinions, on my first gearbag. I have a GOG Enemy, with a CP1 parts advantage barrel,(Hopefully I can get an on off asa soon :D)I have a 64/4500 psi tank, a Invert Too Paintball Hopper,2011 Dye C11 Paintball Jersey - Geometric White/Grey, BT Professional Paintball Pants - TerraPat,Sly Paintball Mask Profit Series.(In a badass white color)I still have some more money to spend so please leave any tips or suggestions. Thank you

#2 GTF CORPS

GTF CORPS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

Elbow pads, cleats, headband, pods, pod pack, gear bag,micro fibers, knee pads if you want them I don't like them they restrict me to much ,speed feed , PAINT PAINT AND MORE PAINT just go out and have fun
GTF CORPS!!

#3 Budget Balla Kid

Budget Balla Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

im sorry my pants come with knee pads and my jersey comes with elbow pads thank you for stating everything

#4 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

im sorry my pants come with knee pads and my jersey comes with elbow pads thank you for stating everything

Well everything else GTF CORPS listed. Especially a pod pack and pods. Something else I would like to add is a paintball hauler. You can get one for $20. They will save you money in the long run and you have a place to keep your paint stored when not using it.
\Posted Image

#5 Budget Balla Kid

Budget Balla Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

Well everything else GTF CORPS listed. Especially a pod pack and pods. Something else I would like to add is a paintball hauler. You can get one for $20. They will save you money in the long run and you have a place to keep your paint stored when not using it.

thank you

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,606 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

thank you

The jersey and pants don't have a actual pads. They're supposed to complement the pads you already have. Regulation states that the padding on the jersey is to be no more than 2mm, which Dye has their jerseys set to. The pads on the pants are great I'm sure, but not as much as it should be. Since you already have pants, get elbow pads first, then knee pads.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 Budget Balla Kid

Budget Balla Kid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

thank you

The jersey and pants don't have a actual pads. They're supposed to complement the pads you already have. Regulation states that the padding on the jersey is to be no more than 2mm, which Dye has their jerseys set to. The pads on the pants are great I'm sure, but not as much as it should be. Since you already have pants, get elbow pads first, then knee pads.

Thank you

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users