• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 xXbrony1516Xx

xXbrony1516Xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Please help, I have a proto SLG 2010 but i need to know if a BloodLine PMR Back cap will work with an slg. and if you can help me find something that will work if the bloodline cap wont. its getting real hard to find parts. :mellow:
*BROHOOF /)*(\

#2 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:25 PM

Proto discontinued the slg and for good reason. It is some feat of black magic that you have managed to keep yours going this long. I would recommend looking into buying broken SLGs as parts guns or even saving yourself some time and trouble and just buy a new gun. The new rails are pretty nice if you like proto. So are the reflexes. If you have the time and patience try looking for a Used PM8 better than anything else they ever made.

Edited by bigx, 17 February 2013 - 12:26 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#3 xXbrony1516Xx

xXbrony1516Xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

Proto discontinued the slg and for good reason. It is some feat of black magic that you have managed to keep yours going this long. I would recommend looking into buying broken SLGs as parts guns or even saving yourself some time and trouble and just buy a new gun. The new rails are pretty nice if you like proto. So are the reflexes. If you have the time and patience try looking for a Used PM8 better than anything else they ever made.

haha thanks man! i might go on ebay or something and get a slg for parts. and ive kept mine working for so long from constant matanance! xD its a pain in the @$$!!!
ive been going to local paintball store and checking out guns, and so far i like the proto rail. reflex is a bit out of budget for me! thankyou for the feedback
*BROHOOF /)*(\

#4 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:14 PM

No problem man, if you have about $300 to spend try looking into buying a newer used mid end or an older used high end. For $300 you could get a used Axe or Etek 3 or even a Dm or Ego 7-8 with a little wiggle room. If anything given your desire to buy proto try looking around the bst here or pen for a used PM8 in many cases try are considered the best gun dye ever made.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#5 hendogg23

hendogg23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

No problem man, if you have about $300 to spend try looking into buying a newer used mid end or an older used high end. For $300 you could get a used Axe or Etek 3 or even a Dm or Ego 7-8 with a little wiggle room. If anything given your desire to buy proto try looking around the bst here or pen for a used PM8 in many cases try are considered the best gun dye ever made.

I picked my pm8 up for about 250 and I have to say it was a huge step up from my slg . I agree though the pm series was the best proto ever made if you can find one. On a side note though call dye up and see if they have the part your looking for. Dye is usually pretty good about replacing things on the slg since they know its a crappy gun. I had really bad bolt stick and they replaced my slg for free so just give them a call.

#6 xXbrony1516Xx

xXbrony1516Xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

yeah, ive been looking up PM8 and i teally like the looks, reviews that people keep saying its basicly a dm10! im gunna give em a call. (i have had this gun for three years and havent had a problem with it up till just the bolt cap decided to stick to my gun and me deciding to take and allen key and twist as hard as i can! xD) if anything email me a link to a PM8, ive been looking and all i could find was a speicail edition camo one on ebay for 500 dollars... :P email: nowen97@gmail.com
*BROHOOF /)*(\

#7 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,916 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

If your really adventerous you could pick up a bob long marq they shoot amazingly well.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users